‘Bernie without the baggage…’

ROCHESTER, N.H. — Sen. Elizabeth Warren, D-Mass., is experiencing a poll resurgence and a renewed media spotlight. Now comes the hard part: turning her “I have a plan for that” slogan into votes in must-win New Hampshire.

The first major Democratic candidate out of the gate, Warren, 69, a second-term U.S. senator for Massachusetts, now has 22 other contenders vying for the chance to take on President Trump in November next year.

This entry was posted in Liberals, Politics, Snowflakes. Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to ‘Bernie without the baggage…’

1. Paul B says:

amazing the ego some of these idiots have. she defines chutzpah

2. crazyeighter says:

Oh, gag me with a fucking spoon. After reading that, I need another shower.

3. Nemo says:

More booolsheeet propaganda from the people that brought you Hitlery wins in a landslide. Liawatha, the 1/1024th Indian, has about as much chance as a snowball in hell of winning the Dim’s nomination, although Biden might select her as running mate, a sure losing ticket.

4. So a guy goes into a bar…
    A man was telling his buddy : “You won’t believe what happened last night.”
    My daughter walked into the living room and said : Dad, cancel my allowance immediately, forget my college tuition loan, rent my room out, throw all my clothes out the window, take my TV and my laptop.
    Please take any of my jewelry to the Salvation Army or Cash Converters. Then sell my car, take my house key away, and throw me out.
    Then disown me and never talk to me again. And don’t forget to write me out of your will and leave my share to any charity you choose.”
    “Holy Smokes,” replied the friend, ” – she actually said that?”
    “Well, she didn’t put it quite like that.
    She actually said :
    “Dad, meet my new boyfriend, Mohammed. We’re going to work together on Elizabeth Warren’s Presidential Campaign.”

5. Miles Long says:

Pocahontas without the (((parentheses)))?

6. Bert says:

Maybe the best campaign advice Lizzie could get would be to set up outside a Dearborn mosque around the time the evening prayers are ending so she can tell all the guys how she would so much appreciate their vote.

I can just see it-she with a little of her blond hair sticking out of her head covering, getting dragged into an alley and “meeting” about 2 dozen of the fine gentlemen. It just might make her wish she were back in Oklahoma instead and raising a family with a hard working, family oriented Pawnee gentleman. (Note: not a put down of the Pawnees; earlier this year I read a couple books of WWII exploits of the Thunderbird Battalion-made up in part by strong, courageous, young Oklahoma Pawnees).

A brief description of their exploits:

7. bogsidebunny says:

Thunderbirds ooh Rah! Captain Sparks rocked!

8. just sayin says:

what happened in aussie politics recently echo’s what happened in the USA re The Don’s win, our “democrats” were a shoe in, “the election they couldn’t lose” and they lost it, just like what happened in the USA, all “the polls” suggested a landslide win to the “democrats”, l think “the polls” were manipulated to encourage the “anyone but them in power” voters to turn out in force to vote against “the poll leaders”.
    l keep thinking, what would have happened if the media hadn’t declared (either) democrat party to be leading in the polls, would the “angry voters” have stayed home?
    ps, l couldn’t give two tosses for either or any political party, they are all in it just to feed off the public purse and enrich themselves for little effort, the “real” power is the unelected officials in their petty little “empires” (picture the petty supply sergeant in “Kellys heros”) who have to instruct “the current crop” in “how things are done around here” every 4 to 8 years when they have to induct a new set of parasites into “officialdom circles”.