Friday gifdump Part III

This entry was posted in Gifs. Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to Friday gifdump Part III

1. censusdesignatedplace says:

Good Stuff, thanks.

2. Butch says:

Oh my, so many great ones! WTF is that rubbing whipped cream (ice cream?) all over their chest? male or female? One way or the other I sense some real problems arising.
    And my favorite is the guy talking and the girl in the purple top going whacko, running into the paper “wall”. Thanks for some good laughs!

3. Butch says:

I would like to see the next frame of the bull. The way he fell, I would offer that he broke his neck. Not certain though.

4. Beaches says:

I keep thinking about the stupid things I did in my life. I am so lucky the smart phones came along after I stopped being young.

5. Jeremy says:

#9 watched my big brother do that to a guy once. ” I may be small, but my left arm is stronger than both of your together.”
    “Oh man, I must have had a bit of grease on my palms. Here, let me clean it off and lets try again.”
    The guy was madder at me for laughing than he was at my brother for getting him to bust his own chops.

6. Abbys says:

The parasailing dude was awesome! I too, question the gender of the thing with whipped cream….

7. Steve the Engineer says:

Bowling ball babe – she hit a sprinkler head. The crap that spews out is black because the cutting oil used to thread/cut the pipes provides food for bacteria in the water after the line is charged. Result is very very nasty, septic liquid (that used to be water) and it smells really, really bad.

8. Rooster says:

Yessir Steve the engineer….its called Sprinkler perfume and women luv it. Ive been married 3 times!
    Well maybe not LUUUV it. You do get used to the smell and the staining of bibs, etc
    Rooster

9. bogsidebunny says:

#1 was thought provoking. #2 was funny. #3 was puke producing.

Play nice.