This shit gives me a fucking headache

Liam Johns steps inside the ultrasound clinic and looks around.

He’s relieved the waiting room is empty. Maybe no one will notice me, he thinks.

Liam is 5-foot-6, with a beard and a baby bump.

As he takes a seat, the door to the ultrasound room swings open and he hears a conversation down the hall. The voices get louder. Liam’s mind races as a pregnant woman and her family head his way:

Will they see me, he wonders. What will they think?

As the group turns the corner toward him, Liam inches lower and lower in his chair. Head down, he stares at the clipboard on his lap until they exit.

Then he watches the clinic manager searching for her next patient.

“I saw the look on her face,” Liam says.

He tells her: “It’s okay. I’m a trans man — and I’m pregnant.”
-WiscoDave

This entry was posted in WiscoDave, WTF?. Bookmark the permalink.

29 Responses to This shit gives me a fucking headache

1. bogsidebunny says:

“He tells her: “It’s okay. I’m a trans man — and I’m pregnant.””

More likely his butt buddy shoved a ripe watermelon up his ass.

2. AZshooterLSR says:

Kenny, fuck any site that will not let me view their crap (and get them “monetized”) if I have an ad-blocker on my browser.

3. censusdesignatedplace says:

Of course comments disabled over there.
    Just kill it with fire.

4. Mad Jack says:

If you use the Brave browser you won’t have a problem with the sight.

This kind of shit just makes me sick. I’m sick of the faggots and the dykes and the weirdos – and the rest of the crowd that defines ‘other’. Let them all relocate to you-name-it-STAN where they’ll be welcomed into the fold.

5. Lilyrat says:

Well, I’m confused- but not as much as this he-she. Is it a chick without boobs, or Does it have a penis now? Was it a c-section?

6. TwoDogs says:

That’s not a man. It’s a mentally ill, surgically and chemically mutilated woman. Maybe someday we’ll all be able to speak the fucking truth again.

7. charles w says:

Remember this all started as “we only want civil unions”.

8. ROBIN says:

If a female took enough male hormones to grow facial hair, you have to wonder about the impact that could have on the baby. And no, it was not a pregnant man.

9. Doug says:

Sooooo… we,they will produce one very mixed up whatever. Is this a good thing?

10. Old Gray Wolf says:

Shit like that, if it even existed, used to live in an asylum. And a lot of otherwise normal kids have been wrecked by the schools and become shit like this. There’s a lot of folks that just need to go away. Bunch of them work the schools. Others write curriculum. Others make laws. Or lobby for laws.

11. Tennessee Budd says:

It ain’t a trans man, it’s a trans woman. It’s a chick who’s ‘trans’, so it’s a trans woman. They label that shit backwards–anything so they can call the nutjobs by their ‘preferred pronouns’.

• jabrwok says:

Just substitute “fake” for “trans”. So a “trans”-woman is a fake woman, IE not a woman at all. Likewise a “trans”-man is a fake man. Makes keeping track of it all much easier.

12. Gator says:

What in the fuck did I just read? I don’t understand those people. So that dude is gay, but is fucking a woman that thinks she’s a man? So this woman that thinks she’s a man wants to be with another man? If you’re woman attracted to men, that’s how it’s supposed to be. A woman who self identifies as a gay man? What. The. Fuck. There is no such thing as a pregnant man, but apparently the bearded lady ting at the circus is a real thing now.

13. Elmo says:

The Charlotte Observer treats this story like it’s a completely normal situation. Which means the people at the paper are just as sick as the people they’re writing about.

14. Ofay Cat says:

Those people are insane and quite ugly. I am sick the gender sickness being advertised and promoted like it’s a normal thing. That shit is the end of civilization if we let it continue. There used to be mental institutions for those sort of whacks. We used to know how to deal with insanity but now it’s a fucking life style to be admired!!!!

15. C.R. says:

I guess all of these useless idiots failed 8th grade biology class . Men can not get knocked up . What all of these mentally deficiant wonders fails to grasp is ,you can run anywhere , you can change your name , you can pretend to be someone else, but down deep you are still you,and if you are that full of self loathing ,that you will undergo radical gender reassignment surgery and all that entails ,to try to be some one different ,and to your horror you are still you underneath it all , well that sort of explains the high suicide rate doesnt it ? maybe instead of the whole gender switch B.S., the person spent some time under the care of a qualified shrink, they might get a handle on the problem…

• MT says:

In other words, you can run but you cannot hide…
      These lost souls lack the courage / fortitude to face core problems.
      Unfortunately there’s an infrastructure in place that caters to their delusions instead of helping them.
      Sad.

• Robert the Biker says:

Not so much that it caters to their delusions, but expects us normal people to pander to their bullshit and mental aberrations by force of law.

16. WestcoastDeplorable says:

At some point our society will come to its senses and stop the tail from wagging the dog. We’re 100% tilt with what amounts to 1% of the population; mentally-disturbed morons making demands on the rest of us. Now I don’t mind what they do in their private places, just leave me and everyone else who’s normal, out of it!

17. Joe says:

Are there not enough mental institutions? Clearly not.

18. Eric says:

Reagan cursed us when he let all the loons out of the Nut Farms back in the day…