Tuesday gifdump

This entry was posted in Gifs. Bookmark the permalink.

18 Responses to Tuesday gifdump

1. Daryl says:

Last one. Had a guy that seemed to live in the toilet at work. I took a long cannon fuse and a rolled up piece of paper and made a fake fire cracker. Taped it to a yard stick, pushed under the door and lit the fuse and blocked the door so he couldn’t get out. Unbelievable amount of carrying on until he realized there would be no boom.

• Kurt says:

When I worked the oil field we had a wetback on a contractor gang show up at the warehouse every morning and take a crap. Every. Frickin. Morning. To top it off he’d toss his ass wipe in the trash can instead of flushing. One day one of our pumpers got tired of it and slid a lit, cut fuse M80 under the door. He took his morning constitution elsewhere from then on.

• Nemo says:

There’s a sleeping loft at camp that sleeps 12. First hunting season after we built camp, with the loft full, on opening day my Dad threw a lit 40 pack of 1.5″ salutes up the stairs onto the loft landing at 05:30AM. Needless to say we were all on stand at sunrise, although none to happy.

• M. Sage says:

There was a transmission shop that liked to fuck with parts runners who used their bathroom. They’d light a bottle rocket and slide it under the door.

They were kinda assholes.

• Jeff C. in NC says:

We used to show off an MRE bomb made with a heater and plastic drink bottle. BOOM. Discreetly let one of the OPS guys hear we were going to drop one in the port-o-john. We would wait for one and drop a stick or rock down the vent pipe and watch the reaction. We laughed and laughed!!!!

2. SgtBob says:

Could have used the open door explode on a few bosses.

3. brighteyes says:

The hair dryer. Some body has a kid brother I believe and I love the lil sum bitch.

• Larry says:

So long as it baking soda or talcum powder. Flour could be … explosive with the sparks in an electric motor. No. I haven’t tried it with flour, and as much as I’d like to, I can’t justify the money right now. :(

4. Frank says:

#2 – must be a retired Marine.
    #6 – another High Fashion WTF.
    #11 – there’s a song for that, “You’re Not A Kid Anymore”

5. the other other Andrew says:

Inflating the mattress. A great way to blow a hole in your exhaust system or fuck up your motor. Seen it, laughed at it, pushed it out of the way…

6. millerized says:

#3 forklift one. Do a quick search for the same thing where the person falls under the back of it. Not pleasant. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_0T2w76gYY Forklifts aren’t to be fucked with.

• YA You’re 100% right. I have worked a few jobs were I drove a lift. Was even a trainer for a warehouse I worked at for a number of years and if we had ever been caught doing something like that with a lift we would have been out the door faster than it took that lift to fall to the pavement. Hell if we had been caught running one forward with the forks more than 2 inches off the ground it would have been trouble.

• snuffy says:

I think I aw that one. Stupid female tries to grab the back end of the lift when it starts to tip, and she ends up underneath it. Not gonna watch it again.

7. Bill the Bunyip says:

I also worked as a forklift trainer for several years. The casual way that so many people treat them is real scary. Small compact and very heavy wins most of the time. In NZ it was not a requirement to wear the seatbelt, mainly coz a lot of older machines didn’t have them. I used to stress that it would stop you from trying to jump if the lift fell over. Best moment of my career was when a young fellow came up to me, shook my hand and thanked me for saving his life. Early morning a wet floor in a fish processing plant and he turned too quick. He reckoned he tried to jump but couldn’t and by then the lift was on its side. He would have jumped lowside and been flattened. I saw the security video and it was real quick. Best training day ever after that as everybody was prepared to listen

• Tennessee Budd says:

My late father was a lift truck mechanic for 35+ years. I’ve seen a lot of shit related to them, & heard some things I could barely find credible. The world is indeed, as The Replacements said, full of stupid people.

8. Chuck says:

Everything I need to know about forklifts I learned from Klaus.

Play nice.