Well shit…

I’m suspended off Facebook again.
I don’t know what the deal is, but it’s getting harder and harder for some reason. Maybe it’s because I’m tightening my parameters, but the first couple times I’d come back from suspension, I’d be suspended again within 24 hours. Last time it took 5 days, and this time around it was just under 72 hours.
I mean, there’s surefire methods like posting nudes and text with remarks about islam, but those are too easy so I’m trying to avoid those subjects. Hell, Matt Bracken can’t even type the words ‘islam’ without getting 30 days off. Gotta make ’em work for it, right?
So this time I was posting racial memes for the most part and guys, with some of that shit folks that don’t know me would think I’d gotten kicked out of the Klan for being too racist. Some of the shit was so bad that I deleted them myself thinking ‘Man, that shit’s a little over the top, even for you’.
My efforts had a residual effect too, I’m proud to say. In one post where I remarked that the FB moderators were slacking, a bunch of my FB friends who are also readers here commented on that post with memes to help me out. Billy caught a 7 day suspension with one of his meme comments. Go, Billy.
So with all that shit that I posted, what got me suspended?

It wasn’t this one:

And it wasn’t this one:

Nor this one:

This one neither:

And not this one although I thought it was a winner for sure:

Even Tyrone Deere didn’t get me suspended:

So which one was the winner? Would you believe it was this one?

Yup, that’s the one. Took me completely by surprise. Fuckers have no sense of humor at all.

This entry was posted in FB. Bookmark the permalink.

29 Responses to Well shit…

1. samoore says:

THAT??

I had my money on Tyrone.

2. Paul B says:

You dissed their education. That is a no no.

3. anonymous says:

Damn, I thought the runners up were pretty awesome but the winner is wicked funny. Keep raising that bar young man – you will go far.

4. Worker says:

You owe me a new computer …………. just spit morning coffee over the key board. I don’t do face book ….. never …. ever, so I would never have seen these but here? You need to up your game and post more here – maybe make a contest out of it to see which one by popular vote might get you suspended at FB (let the dirt people decide!). Just my .02 worth this morning.

5. Daryl says:

You have a friend that is a turn coat, turning you in to fb.

Then why did they take 3 days to do it? And why did they turn me in last time for changing my profile picture to one of myself?

• Elder Nerd says:

The truth, they can’t handle the truth…

• JFM says:

I can’t see how that last one was racist. To me it was a statement of the evils of slavery. Weird

• crazyeighter says:

Have you ever thought of setting up an alter-ego account, say “Len Kane” so you can continue to observe and post during “Ken Lane”‘s suspensions?

Maybe even carry on as an advocate for Ken, protesting his unfair treatment…

Nah, when I’m not suspended I spend way too much time on there. It’s a relief when I get suspended. I can still read and get my news from the news channels I subscribe to but I can’t post or use messenger. I’m cool with that.

• Daryl says:

No fucking idea. Some people just can’t handle seeing anyone enjoy them self

6. Bryan says:

I must have one of suckiebergs flunkies watching my acct on Facebook. I last 7 hours from the time my last 30 day sentence was delt out. 7 hours,and now another 30 days in the hole!

7. Mike_C says:

“Tyrone Deere”? Heresy! Revisionism!
    It’s Your name is Toby Deere!

Get it together, man. You know should know that every word of Roots (even the plagiarized ones) is true.

8. Judy says:

Thank God, I had swallowed my sip of tea when the Michael J. Fox one rolled up on the screen. Why that hit the funny bone so hard I don’t know, but it did. All were good though.

9. Tchhht!!! says:

LOL , those are classics! Some dame gave me a bunch of guff over a comment that I posted so I replied with “Your supper has arrived” followed by a picture of a bag of Purina Swine Chow. That one got me 7 days. The big one though was the one where I suggested to some lunatic that maybe his problem was that he was a democrat. Thirty days for that.

10. NewVegasBadger says:

Kenny, your mistake is in the expectation that FB will rational, employ common sense and have a clear set of standards that are employed consistently. Remember FB is run and operated by Liberals/Progressives. They are insane and wholly out of touch with reality. BTW, I thought they were all funny. Thanks for posting.

11. scott doe says:

Ya know what the fuckers did to me, the day i came back from suspension they instantly suspended me for something i posted months earlier !!!!! Once you get on their list you’re fucked. i post all my real bad shit on gab now, ya don’t get to make libs heads explode but at least you get to share.
    Does anyone have a tumblr page or somewhere else cool to post shit?
    PS—i was sure it was the “er” one that did ya in…..keep fighting “Len”

The funny thing is, the last two times I got popped, I had pretty much given up and was starting to post normal (for my friends) shit, then they up and nailed me over something that was waaay milder than the shit I was posting trying to get suspended.
      I thought the ‘er’ post was a sure bet myself. That or Tyrone Deere.

12. Swamprabbit says:

What’s funny is that the one with the 60 year master, is a whole lot smarter than any 4 year bachelor today. I guess the truth hurts. Pretty sad

13. brighteyes says:

Great material. My world was normal for a while. Damn I miss the old days and all the great jokes.

14. Garrin Porter says:

Wow. Didn’t think that would be the one to take you down. Maybe they were busy watching the AOC memes on other pages.

15. BigCountryExpat says:

Yah me! I’m in good company! Glad I could help. Fuck Zuckerborg

16. mrgarabaldi says:

Hey Kenny;

That one was pretty lane, I thought the "empty carton" one would do it.....sheesh...

17. Trib says:

THANKS I have never laughed so hard.

18. Moscow Hippy says:

Its a good thing I wasn’t drinking anything reading this post. The meme’s where awesome!

19. Bert says:

Post a picture of a guy’s ass crack and a jar of vaseline-they will go bonkers and be so in love with that picture they will never send you to the hole again. Gotta talk their language. Picture’s worth a thousand words.

20. truthzzzz says:

I abandoned my masters and got me a doctor.
    I suppose that I have posted the really truthful subversive of the globally encroaching tyranny in a haphazard but sniper accurate manner over the years so they never see me nor know where I shall strike or as who or what, or realize what has just occurred. I have planted strong seeds that have grown in people’s minds and understanding.
    Your banner quality post was actually very accurate criticism of slavery and its evil. But the leftists have no understanding of humor. That is not a demon quality, I surmise for most all of them.
    Each to what works for themselves.

I did consider posting a comment on Facebook that I heard that someone said that Alex Jones was a pedophile just like Zuckerberg is.(Only attacks on Alex Jones are allowed on Facebook I hear) But I haven’t done that yet. I still get in my normal factual statements there including family and tribal history of being attacked by the alleged religion of peace, and of my honored enemy and esteemed NATO ally PM Erdogan and his actual statements. But Jones obviously is not and exposes them, and I had not figured wording that would hit Zuckerberg actually very hard that was verifiable and factual.
    I was denied access to Discus for 6 months including the 5 months prior to Trump’s election as our president. I was on a tear there with reality being stated beyond some people’s desire.I was way out of the cover then.
    We live in very interesting times.

Play nice.