A sure sign it’s time to clean that nasty house

This entry was posted in WTF?. Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to A sure sign it’s time to clean that nasty house

1. bogsidebunny says:

Better than a Roomba and you don’t have to recharge the batteries.

2. nonncom says:

Back in ’59 we were staying with my Aunt and Uncle up north….she had a fondness for animals that bordered on what my Grandfather would have called insanity…..he didn’t even allow dogs in his house, and she allowed everything, including a dime store “painted turtle” she’d bought years ago, only now the damn turtle was a foot in diameter…..one morning we hear screams coming from the bathroom, and my Dad goes to see what the hell is going on……turns out my Mom was doing her morning thing when the pile of clothes in the corner started walking a cross the floor….you guessed it….the turtle….

3. MartinFromGermany says:

While they are at it with the house-cleaning how about scrubbing and painting those floors, too?

4. Padawan says:

The sad thingis that tortoise will out live all of the people in the house.

5. brighteyes says:

One I wouldn’t put a chicken nugget in my body. Two having one rotting under my couch grosses the shit out of me.

6. Mike_C says:

@Bogside: Even if Roomba-tortoise eats random shit on the floor, who cleans up the turtle shit? (or can you housebreak a tortoise)

@Brighteyes: Do you have evidence that chicken nuggets actually rot? Some stuff even bacteria and fungi won’t touch. A buddy put an unwrapped Twinkie (circa 1980’s) into a back drawer of the biology lab in high school. Over the school year it just hardened and shrank slightly. A sort of oil ring spread around it (wooden drawer), but no rot happened nor mold grew. A few years later, as a senior in college, this guy went back to visit the HS lab. That Twinkie was still there, still unrotted.

Play nice.