Angel, Angel, Angel…

This entry was posted in Angel, Videos. Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to Angel, Angel, Angel…

1. anonymous says:

And that is why I back into car spaces whenever possible. Way easier to back into a space with no hazards. Rather than having to watch for hazards moving in from sides. Well worth the effort and after practice, gets rather easy, nearly as quick as heading directly in.

• PhilinPueblo says:

Well, the driver of the mini-van backed in and, as usual with back-iners, didn’t go in far enough and is on the line of the parking space. Now, the driver of the dark sedan is obviously incompetent and shouldn’t have had any problem getting out of that lot, but I don’t buy for a second that backing in to parking spaces is a solution for anything. In fact after 50+ years of driving, it is my experience that people who habitually back in to spaces are assholes, behind the wheel and otherwise.

• WoodBurner says:

“it is my experience that people who habitually back in to spaces are assholes, behind the wheel and otherwise”.

Yea, you and a box of rocks.

• Bad Attitude says:

“…people who habitually back in to spaces are assholes…”

And, your point is…?

2. Daryl says:

Must be a parking lot reserved for women.

3. Curtis says:

That idiot’s car deserved to hit. Park like a monkey and suffer.

4. Roland Kreslin says:

Honestly…where is the problem to park out there ? There is a he’ll of space left.. No matter how that moron from the silver car parks. But honestly….. Thats USA driver license. Not enough practice during the training phase. Somebody who can’t park won’t get a driver license in germany. And that’s right. Anyway people are complaining now about the hard test because so many don’t pass it.

I don’t know how it is nowadays but when I was a kid there was no training unless you elected to pay for it. Some people got a learner’s permit first, some people didn’t. Your parents showed you how to drive, and then you went down and took the test.
      The test for my International License in Germany back in 1980 was the hardest (and longest) driver’s test I ever took.