But they seemed like such nice people…

Everyone not lying to themselves predicted when the federal government under Bill Clinton – aided and abetted by Lutheran Social Services, Catholic Charities and World Relief Minnesota — plopped 30,000 Somalis down into the midst of the kind, virtue-signaling, eager-to-help Midwesterners of Minneapolis (of which I am one) that it would lead to some grave consequences for our community.

Now, due to continuing refugee placements as well as chain migration there are an estimated 80,000 Somalis living in the Twin Cities metro area, or more like 79,000 if you subtract those who’ve left the country to join terrorist organizations like ISIS.

Anyhoo, here’s a week Minneapolitans had with their Somali neighbors last month:
-WiscoDave

This entry was posted in islam, Race, WiscoDave. Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to But they seemed like such nice people…

1. Andrew Brantley says:

There is nothing worse than a “do good’er” who only wants to help. They never stop to think what they are doing might not be so “good.” When you talk with the current Democratic nitwits, they all think that the US should let the world come here because where they are sucks. How do you reason with people who think everything should be free. Maybe John C. Calhoun was right.

2. Crawfisher says:

Fly through MSP airport, you will realize how screwed up things are in MN.

• Rick says:

Actually, the one and only airport I ever had a halfway decent experience with TSA was MSP. I travel with pilot gear and they always try to interrogate me about shit like wanting to take over the plane. At MSP the older black lady just whisked me through with a smile.

3. J says:

So….
    The place sounds weapons free

4. Skipperdaddy says:

Diversity mutherfuckers!

5. WDS says:

Fun Fact: Ilhan “The Somali Skank” Omar came to the USA in 1992. Anyone care to remember what lackluster globalist was in office?

6. Nemo says:

…and that’s how you get the likes of Ilhan Omar a seat in the U.S. CONgress.

7. Big Al says:

Where you have Africans you have Africa.

8. Pointy End Out says:

Time for Americans to arm up, and purge, by all means necessary, the nation of ALL muzzies and their importers/ enablers.

9. WestcoastDeplorable says:

They’ve been here long enough. Time to deport all those who don’t want to assimilate into our society. Fuck ’em.

10. Stretch says:

While visiting my late Great-Uncle John TWENTY YEARS AGO I asked for direction to my Grandfather Kuhns’ boyhood home. Wanted to show my wife. He said “Oh, no! That’s a Somali neighborhood now. They don’t let Whites in the neighborhood.” TWENTY YEARS AGO! Fuck you Bill Clinton.

Play nice.