Friday gifdump Part III

This entry was posted in Gifs. Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to Friday gifdump Part III

1. 15Fixer says:

#4 seems like a good way to break your neck…

• Rick says:

Socks on wood floors and polished stone countertops will do that. Idiot should had known that.

• grayman says:

You would think so, but I believe alcohol was a key factor in his decision making. so yes an idiot

2. Rick says:

This was a fine idiot collection except for the guy watering the hummingbirds. That one is cool.

3. Paulo says:

I do that with hummers at our feeders. It’s pretty fun. The rest makes me hurt just to watch.

• Sarthurk says:

F yeah! he says, a month after tearing a hammy(and it’s still real bad). No, I wasn’t doing anything stupid, I merely neglected to take into account my “over the hill” condition. It aint twenty years ago.

4. Butch says:

For all of these to load, it took about 2 minutes. It’s kinda strange but the last one was running before the humming birds, the two lesbos doing gymnasties or the skunks were moving.
    Not complaining, just reporting in.

• susan says:

i’ve never had a problem with everything loading immediately, even with 20 gifs. Maybe your computers just generally slow?

They loaded quickly on my computer and I’ve got so much crap in there it weighs 2 pounds more than it did when I bought it.
        But I don’t post this stuff for me, so I’ve got to listen to and act on complaints if I can.

5. Oswald Bastable says:

Loading and running much better now, with only ten.

Wondering how those hummingbirds fly with a bit of bourbon in them…

6. we have dozens of hummingbirds all the time. we keep 4 feeders around. they always drink the oldest clear nectar. some of it a couple of weeks old. i think they get off on the alcohol buzz. when you clean and refill one, they hardly touch it but will drink the oldest dry

7. Bob M says:

#9: I’m betting that squared-off pedestal at the bottom of the stairs put a real hurt on that silly/stupid girls inner thighs.

8. anonymous says:

Mine never has any issues whether 10 gifs or larger. Thanks for the funnys Ken – they brighten up the day.

Play nice.