Fucking Nashville, man…

NASHVILLE (WSMV) – Investigators are on the scene of a shooting at the Red Roof Inn near the Nashville International Airport on 510 Claridge Dr.

According to Metro dispatch, investigators are looking into the shooting right now. Metro Police said someone was shot and killed by two black male suspects who then ran away on foot.

*****

Man, I swear Oakland ain’t got shit on Nashville. No fucking way in hell would I live in that shithole.

This entry was posted in Tennessee. Bookmark the permalink.

15 Responses to Fucking Nashville, man…

1. bogsidebunny says:

I’d rather stay in an Afghan hooch than a RRI.

• Padawan says:

I love the Red Roof Inn. Warhorse and I are frequent guests of the one in Salem NH and will chose them over most other chains if we can. They have one of the best hotel rewards programs. I’ve only ever been in one really nasty Red Roof. It was just outside Philadelphia so that says a lot right there.

2. George in Florida says:

Sad to hear. Can remember going there in the 70’s. Nice town back then.

3. Lord of the Fleas says:

“Metro Police said someone was shot and killed by two black male suspects…”

Wrong, fuckstick. Someone was shot and killed by two black males. They are not “suspects” – they are killers. If two specific individuals are thought to be the killers and are being sought by police, then they become “suspects” – and can be named in any public reports. And if and when someone is arrested and charged, THEN that someone is considered a “suspect” pending trial. Until then, these so-called “journalists” should learn to use plain English and refer to killers as killers.

(God these people piss me off…)

4. Brad says:

Isn’t Red Roof the one that leaves the light on for you? Apparently, didn’t work out too well, here…

• Padawan says:

That’s Motel 6, who also charges you a daily fee for every night you stay there to use the WIFI.

5. Trib says:

Every State as at least one shit city. In Texas we have San Antonio and Houston

6. Tennessee Budd says:

I don’t call it “Trashville” for no reason.

7. Just add violence says:

I was right by that hotel today actually ..

Two black males…. gee, what a shocker.

8. PhilinPueblo says:

I’ve been to all of the cities mentioned in this post & comments (except Salem, NH) and enjoyed them all. Al of these trips were business related, but I would visit all of them again if I could afford to travel on my own dime, except the SF Bay area. The secret, I think, is to avoid the vibrantly diverse areas of town and stay in the business and tourist areas. That’s SF’s problem as a understand it – it’s ALL vibrantly diverse despite the highest RE prices in the country – the diverse set therefore lives on the street. That and “progressive” social policies, resulting in filth and crime everywhere. This was not the case when I was there in the 80’s.

I had a great time in Nashville. Went to the Opry and drinking on Printers’ Row, took a bus tour of Music Row, went to Belle Meade plantation and Andy Jackson’s digs the Hermitage. Went to Memphis also, but have no desire to go back. One visit to Graceland will last a life time.

San Antonio is my favorite Texas city (damning with faint praise, I know). I didn’t get to see much of Houston, but I know I hated the humid climate.

You’re dead on about San Francisco. It’s a beautiful city at sunset looking across the bay from the Marin Headlands, but as soon as you cross the bridge all that beauty disappears.
      I’ve never been to any of the places in Nashville that you mentioned, my only experiences being the airport or the hospital complex. I will admit that Vanderbilt Hospital is nice, although it would improve if they added a couple bars.

9. Chris Watson says:

My reference for cities include Baghdad, Kabul, and Port-Au-Prince overseas as well as Philly, DC, Tacoma, and Atlanta CONUS. Nashville is NOWHERE near as bad as any of those.

10. GI-had Joe says:

Well, at least in Cokeland if you commit murder on magic mushrooms that charge will no longer be considered. Beat that Hashville.

Play nice.