Good

WASHINGTON — The Trump administration is rejecting requests from U.S. embassies to fly the rainbow pride flag on embassy flagpoles during June, LGBTQ Pride Month, three American diplomats told NBC News.
-Rurik

*****

I’m not against human Rights no matter what you are, but the American Flag is supposed to be flown with dignity and that damned “Me First” flag detracts from that.

And then this popped up after I scheduled the above post:

Since the State Department began rejecting all embassy requests to hoist rainbow flags outside the mission buildings during Gay Pride Month this year, some U.S. diplomats have been finding ways to defy, or at least get around, the new policy.

The facades of the U.S. missions in Seoul and Chennai, India, are partially hidden behind large rainbow flags, while the embassy in New Delhi is aglow in rainbow colored lights. The website for the embassy in Santiago, Chile, shows a video of the chief diplomat raising a rainbow flag last month for the International Day Against Homophobia, Transphobia and Biphobia.

*****

This entry was posted in USA, WTF?. Bookmark the permalink.

28 Responses to Good

1. bogsidebunny says:

Isn’t refusing to obey a presidential order, treason? Hang the assholes!

2. wayne says:

THIS is exactly why I hate those flamers! I’ve always believed in live and let live, harm no one, but when you try to make a perversion mainstream, you need to stop sharing my oxygen. I don’t think I’m alone here. Their obsession with flaunting it is making more enemies than friends no matter what the media says.

3. Bill Slim says:

Whatever your take on perversion aside, it comes down to this: why should the rainbow flag take precedence over any other group’s flag? It’s the UNITED States of America, not the DIVIDED States, assholes…
    I don’t recall the Freemasons, Knights of Columbus, BSA, or any other group demanding their flag be flown at any US Embassy, State Capitol, airport, etc. Only the POWMIA flag is accorded that honor. Where do these fags get off? And stop appropriating rainbows, they don’t belong to queers alone. Don’t hate the straight.

4. Nemo says:

“If I was Trump, I’d fire every damned person at those embassies. Not reassign, but fire their asses.”

Yes, yes a thousand times yes. It’s the same all over this damned .gov. Like Clappers security clearance. President Trump orders his clearance revoked. White House staff and the CIA say NOPE.

Imagine if the Bush appointees to White House staff and other agencies had pulled the same stunt with Obama. Democrat heads detonating would have been heard half way to China.

• Oscar2Marine says:

Therein lies the problem. Nobody is ever held accountable. Until somebody pays for their bullshit the swamp abides !

• FaCubeItches says:

Good idea in theory, but until someone reins in the Federal courts, they’d just file suit, and get reinstated with back pay – at the very least.

5. olds mo william says:

Biphobia? What about Triphobia and Quadphobia?

6. Shell says:

He didn’t say they were not to be flown on “embassy flagpoles”, he said they were not to be flown on the same staff as the national flag. Embassies have more than one flagpole, as a general rule.

So once again it is those who refuse to understand causing the problem, and the press exacerbating it.

7. Unclezip says:

Reassign them all to Backwaterstan, and forget them.

8. Hybo says:

Perversion is still perversion, no matter how many fag flags you fly, no matter what fag crap is shown on tv or the movies, no matter what. Yes, fire them immediately.

9. crazyeighter says:

It’s not like he’s afraid to use that phrase.

10. fjord says:

You can’t have equal rights if you have special rights granted to some.

All the animals are equal and stuff.

11. WestcoastDeplorable says:

Roger that. LA teevee is all over “pride month” with “live team coverage” we don’t need. WTF are they “proud” about, being a sexual deviant? I don’t get the “pride” part.
    We straight white people are wondering when it will be OUR month!

• FaCubeItches says:

Not sure how anyone can be proud of something that they didn’t do anything to accomplish. Since the claim is that “we are born that way,” then pride should have no role in it. It would be the same as being proud that you have brown eyes.

• FaCubeItches says:

“We straight white people are wondering when it will be OUR month!”

Good news, comrade! While it might take a little bit more than a month, your time is coming very, very soon!
      – The Elites

• Dave says:

He who defines the terms, controls the debate.

Why acquiesce to the use of the word “straight”, when the operative word is “normal”?

12. Sanders says:

My little brother did a lot of work overseas, and had to interact with them. He said every country he visited, the American diplomatic corps are full of fags, twinks, lezzies, and pedophiles. That was while Obongo was in charge, and Trump has not weeded them out like he should have from the beginning.

No wonder foreigners hate us, so.

13. FaCubeItches says:

Depending on the host nation, flying an LBGTQWERTY flag could be very insulting to the locals, and that’s not even counting the Muslim countries. Not every nation out there is quite as “progressive” on sex stuff, and one of the first rules of good diplomacy is not pissing the other guy off needlessly.

• Plankton67 says:

It not just pisses them off, it is seen as unwelcome revolutionary incitement in some locales. The FB likes and virtue points they accrue… may not carry over. Unfortunately, any normal people who work in such posts is going to bear the cost of this.

14. L Donoghue says:

gotta figure out a way to get rid of all the GD homosexuals

15. Matt says:

I have nothing to add, except:

Time for some folks to lose their jobs and pensions.

NOW. Not Tuesday. NOW.

And, lock her up. She’s a felon, albeit, unconvicted. Her actions are clear. She should NOT get a pass anymore than I for speeding, while drinking, and killing a bald eagle. Christ….

SHE BROKE THE LAW.

ACT NOW.

QHM

16. Padawan says:

I don’t give a shit who fucks who behind closed doors. But for the love of my stomach (and sanity) stop shoving down my throat.

• Djamer says:

It’s “shoving it up my arse” that I am much more concerned about!

I stopped rooting for St. Louis in the Stanley Cup playoffs yesterday, when I saw one of those damn rainbow flags flying on the SAME POLE beneath the U.S. of America flag outside the arena. . . And my youngest brother is a homosexual!

• Sarthurk says:

WELL! Maybe you better take him in for some serious psychological evaluation and intervention! Do It!

• Padawan says:

I threw away close to $70 worth of my favorite makeup last night when I saw an ad for it on the company’s Facebook page of a male wearing a “Pride” t-shirt giving a “tutorial” on how to put on the new lipstick, proclaiming afterwards “Makeup isn’t just for real women anymore.”

17. Sarthurk says:

Anyone who promotes mental illness should be taken care of in a mental facility as well.

I drove by the Salem Mental hospital many times before, during, and after the filming of “One flew Over The Cuckoos Nest”. The director, Micheal Douglas, tried to rent my Dad’s place during the filming, as it was a secluded place about 6 miles out of town. Douglas was a cheapskate and rejected my Dads offer for rent. Our neighbor was the Charter boat skipper in the movie. He wasn’t much different in real life.

Play nice.