How hard is it to get shit out of a wet suit?

This entry was posted in Videos. Bookmark the permalink.

15 Responses to How hard is it to get shit out of a wet suit?

1. arc says:

At least he got the money shot.

2. Gordon says:

Sure got his money’s worth on that shark encounter.

3. Michael in Nelson says:

Gives a whole new meaning to ‘Up close and personal’

4. censusdesignatedplace says:
  5. pigpen51 says:

That guy in orange was actually pretty brave. He would not jump in the cage, that would have been suicide. But he was johnny on the spot, trying to help the guy get out of that cage. And I doubt that they could ever get the shit out of the suit, had it been me. Or else I would never shit again, my pucker would be so tight.

6. B_Rad says:

If that were I, that shark would have died from water pollution.

7. rayvet says:

While I’m not saying I wouldn’t be shitting my pants if in that situation, the thing to remember is a shark that gets caught up on something like that is NOT going to be trying to eat/bite you. It has one thing on it’s mind and that’s getting free. Not biting your noggin like a watermelon. So staying calm, cool and collected and going to the bottom of the cage in corner in fetal position would be the safest bet.

8. ZombieDawg says:

Saw it 6 months or so ago.
    Thought it was gunna be the one I’m about to send ya
    GRIN…

9. Hillbilly says:

So on Tuesday were going to the mainland, it’s “Tickle Tiger Balls Day” Polar bear wrestling and blind marksmanship . I can’t wait for skydiving with grizzly’s.

10. Qualitarian says:

Remember the Far Side cartoon about “Discount Shark Cages?”

11. Johno says:

“Scared, hell no! My legs always go rubbery when they get wet.”

12. Onehalfmvsquared says:

North shore of Oahu has (had?, it’s been 10 plus years) something fun. The cages are set up and six to ten people just hang on the rail, snorkels mostly, like being in a salt water washing machine if it’s rough. They attract sharks by throwing and retrieving an empty water bottle (simulates bait noises). Sharks pretty big but calm, not sure if any great whites show up. I remember lots of Galapagos sharks, one other species. Actually a blast!

This looks like colder waters, not a $100 tourist adventure… “Hey, hold my beer!”

13. whynot says:

The difference when expectations meets reality…..

14. F.D.R. in Hell says:

Plan your next Cape Cod vacation.
    Go To The Shark Side.

15. rightwingterrorist says:

The mushy part of the shit goes away in a cloud.
    The roughage on the other hand…

Play nice.