IMAO

I found a new (new to me, anyways) Conservative blog yesterday that I think y’all might enjoy – kinda quirky and humorous at the same time. Here’s a sample of the political satire you’ll find there:

SACRAMENTO (AP) – After then-California Governor Jerry Brown signed the nation’s most restrictive statewide anti-plastic-straw law in 2018, experts predicted that it would enable the state to completely eliminate plastic straw-related deaths in California. And now in 2019, a new report shows that there have been zero plastic-straw-related deaths so far this year.

Hope you enjoy it, and I’ll be linking it in my sidebar blogroll.

This entry was posted in Blogs. Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to IMAO

1. H says:

That’s the “let’s nuke the moon” guy. wicked funny:

I defy you to say it might not work.

2. WDS says:

IMAO has some great satire, and some real “Why didn’t I think of that” remarks from the guys that run it. You’ll love it.

3. NewVegasBadger says:

The ONLY problems that Liberals are able to fix are imaginary ones. When it comes to real world problems they have the Midas touch in reverse: every thing they touch turns to shit.

4. Everett R Littlefield says:

Okay, what does IMAO stand for please?

• J-Dog says:

I don’t know if it’s been revealed. If I recall correctly, Frank (the proprietor of the blog) answered that question by saying he would tell what the first two letters stood for if someone would tell him what the last two stood for. Or something to that effect, I may be mis-remembering and I have been out of the loop for a while.

• WDS says:

In My Arrogant Opinion, IIRC

5. harvolson says:

The running gag at IMAO is that no one will ever say what IMAO actually stands for, even though it’s a common internet acronym. I’m pretty sure there’s one post in there somewhere where Frank comes right out and says, but it’s buried under a bunch of posts where he makes stuff up, so it’s a hard google.

Play nice.