Monday gifdump

This entry was posted in Gifs. Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to Monday gifdump

1. Elmo says:

Rebar through the windshield… HOLY CRAP!

2. WestcoastDeplorable says:

That poor car in #14 probably hasn’t had an oil change since it was new!

• Onehalfmvsquared says:

I had a Korean engineer, a P.E. in Mechanical Engineering work for me once. He argued the oil only needed to be changed when the light came on…

He found out new engines in Maxima’s are very expensive.

• grayman says:

I had to due an oil change on a Avalon once, took out the drain plug and nothing, poked my pocket screw driver in and sludge. Took the oil pan off and the sludge was in the form of the pan. Asked the owner when he last time he changed the oil he said never. 75k miles on the car, asked him why he said a friend told him that oil changes were a rip off so he did not bother, asked him why know he said the dipstick was dry so he figured to get done now

3. Rooster says:

Nahhhhh….just Quakerstate

4. Daryl says:

Ya think the guy in the boom truck was just being a little malevolent?

• H says:

I used to work with a guy who did the same thing with a boom truck and it was a case of malevolent dumbass when he did it. Small town in the Texas Panhandle, wiped out power and phone both to the entire town, everybody knew his name after that for sure.

5. Chris in TN says:

I didn’t know rainbows were radioactive, look at all that lightning!

6. Coyote Hubbard says:

The stair climbing dolly I used one in a former job years and years ago. A back saver for sure.

As for the lizard, funny to see one of the buggers on the trail see whats happening and says F this, and hauls back up the path to the left.

• Beaches says:

So, silly question, that stair climbing dolly, is it mechanical, or is there some sort of electrical machine involved?

7. Dan Delaware says:

Watching dogs play ‘bang you’re dead’ never gets old. They can be such divas.

Play nice.