Target Celebrates Gay Pride Month By Grooming Your Kids

Check out the new Target display at select stores.

Yep. That’s the kid’s section. But what someone does in their own bedroom is none of my business, am I right? I mean, it’s not like anyone wants to turn your kid gay, you goofball bible beater.

No. They just want to, you know, present it as an option for kids–a really cool, socially acceptable one that’ll earn you group praise and maybe a bit of friendly life coaching from a totally-not-trying-to-have-sex-with-you adult homosexual.
-WiscoDave

This entry was posted in WiscoDave, WTF?. Bookmark the permalink.

14 Responses to Target Celebrates Gay Pride Month By Grooming Your Kids

1. PatrickHenry'sGhost says:

The Rainbow was a sign to man from God, yet, in more ways than just his everlasting covenant after the flood.

He told us that man was given enough information to know without a doubt all of creation was made by Him alone.

Behold the humble rainbow.

Take the rainbow refract it through a prism and pass it over a bunson burner and the separated lines break down the exact chemical composition of each lightwave. Which is exactly how we know what planetary objects gaseous compositions are.

The rainbow is one of the major keys to understanding the heavens! It is also one of those sublime
    little pieces of information in the bible that speak to the order of the created universe we live in.

AIG, answers in genesis, is starting a movement to take back the rainbow flag, and none too soon. I for one am sick of seeing this crap!

2. AZRobert says:

Just remember, da gays will get it in the END………..Praise the Lord…..and pass the ammo…

3. rick says:

Back about twenty years ago the deviants said they wanted to make their perversion like the black’s civil rights of the 60s. We are there. The blacks initially objected but where are they now?

Faggots gonna be faggots. I am sure of my response.

4. Proudly boycotting this anti American, pro fag business for 20 years.

5. Nemo says:

Yet another reason not to shop at target.

6. Bill says:

I went through a police academy back in the late 70’s. At that time, we learned that homosexuals committed the most violent murders. It was a definite clue that a homosexual “love” affair was involved when a murder was particularly gruesome. One in particular that I remember was a male with 17 rat tailed files stuck into his torso. It was his homosexual “lover” who was convicted of the crime. So in other words, they’re “love” isn’t that, it’s depraved lust gone wild

I had a cop tell me basically the same thing about genitalia mutilation – if the victim was male, chances are the perpetrator was his homosexual lover.

7. FaCubeItches says:

Anyone else remember the 90s with “Don’t force your Breeder lifestyle on us!!!!” ? How did that suddenly switch to “We want to be married and have kids, just like you!” in the space of just 10 years?

8. WestcoastDeplorable says:

Last time I shopped at a Target (about 4 years ago as I recall), it took 3 store associates, the store manager, and 30 minutes of my precious time to figure out what to charge for a patio recliner. Then the bathroom indecision, and that did it for me. Now this crap. These people are idiots.

9. TwoDogs says:

Kinda wonder if they’re pulling this crap here in my hyperconservative, heavily Christian town.

• Lineman says:

Sounds like a great place to stand with a sign informing the locals of what corporate is doing if they don’t have that…Drive them out of business…Tip wear a suit and tie when you’re doing it and people will be more receptive to your message…

Play nice.