The quick, easy, and obvious answer is… nothing

What do Democrats want to do about illegal immigration? Will they ever tell us? Or will they keep emoting about how deeply they care about the issue without ever offering a plan?

This entry was posted in Illegals, Liberals, Politics. Bookmark the permalink.

6 Responses to The quick, easy, and obvious answer is… nothing

1. Sarthurk says:

Kenny, you’re right on the point. Say no more! I’m on your 6

2. WestcoastDeplorable says:

They just want to throw shit at Trump, they really could give a crap about the humanitarian side of it, which they’re making worse by making it clear we can’t stop the hordes crossing illegally.

3. Padawan says:

I once asked a Democratic state rep wandering my neighborhood looking for votes and complaining about the immigration “crisis” affecting current immigrants. I asked him what he planned to do to help American veterans. He practically laughed in my face and told me my question was a “moot” issue.

4. bogsidebunny says:

Trump’s defeat is #1 on the Dem’s bucket list. The security of the country and the citizens is way far down on that list. Building a wall and kicking out criminal illegal aliens was the hall-mark of Trump’s presidential campaign. The Democrats know it and will use any and every method to destroy Trump’s chances in 2020 even if it means destroying the country.

5. NewVegasBadger says:

I will tell you what they -The Party of Evil, is going to do. First they will lie to you. They will do every thing in their power to insure this is a continuing crisis – must not let a good crisis go to waste and they will do every thing and any thing to ensure that matters only get worse. They don’t give a shit about the consequences. They are using this as revenge and punishment for those who voted for Trump/against Hillary in 2016. This is ALL about one thing – power. They want absolute power to turn this country into a one and only one part socialist/communist state with them being in power.

6. nonncom says:

They only care about the ones who survived their abortion mills…./s

Play nice.