Thursday gifdump

This entry was posted in Gifs. Bookmark the permalink.

16 Responses to Thursday gifdump

1. the other other Andrew says:

There are several yousetube videos of mechanical log-splitters. Fascinating to watch.

The local Pioneer festival used to have a steam powered splitter. Damn, need to go and see if they are still running.

2. I’m sure # 1 is the newest lib presidential candidate …………..

3. Kurt says:

Re the log splitter. Works fine on what looks like Fir. Wonder if it could handle Hickory or Bois d’ arc, or if it would log (huhu) down.

Re #1, chemicals are bad, mkay? Unless one is trying to get a Darwin Award, then go for it.

• I was thinking the same thing you were. Wondering what it would do when it bit into some Osage Orange or Blackgum.

• loaded4bear says:

He was probably trying to win the hit-by-a-car lottery. His word against the driver. That is one of the reasons I have dashboard cameras in the vehicles.

4. singlestack says:

The last one was the beginning of 50 years of severe back pain. And the stupid fuck that did it to him then held him upside down in the water.
    If I was that kid I’d find a way to kill him and get away with it.

5. rocketride says:

#3 I think I’m in love.

• Very good! You have now completed the first test required to become a woman of The Mongols!

Next you must skin five cats for supper…

… and no American female has ever passed this test.

• Butch says:

The way those hips move in those print pants is pretty suggestive, huh?
      Oh, and Kenny, #4 through #10 were slow to load tonight. Just sayin, it could have been just one Gif and it would have loaded slow. WIFI has it’s moments

6. censusdesignatedplace says:

I’m not even touching the old “black eye and fat lip” thing. No siree, no way, no how…

7. Critter says:

That’s one lucky dude.

8. Paul B says:

I like the chinese kid. I ain’t carrying this any more. no siree.

9. wes says:

#1 looks like someone trying to set up insurance fraud against the driver and not knowing the car had a camera.

I seem to recall a similar post here some time ago where two guys with a small motorcycle drove out in the road and then pushed the bike backwards into the front of a car and then claimed she hit them. When informed she had it all on camera they took off.

wes
    wtdb

10. Beaches says:

I can’t tell if the tree is falling over because the roots are rotten, or if the dude was trying to cut it down…

• Mac says:

Fucked tree in gale force winds, the tree company was busy closing the road to wait for the wind to calm down so they could fell it so the tree closed the road for them.

Play nice.