Well hell, I’m pretty hateful, don’t you think?

Facebook monitors the offline behavior of its users to determine if they should be categorized as a “Hate Agent,” according to a document provided exclusively to Breitbart News by a source within the social media giant.
The document, titled “Hate Agent Policy Review” outlines a series of “signals” that Facebook uses to determine if someone ought to be categorized as a “hate agent” and banned from the platform.

Those signals include a wide range of on- and off-platform behavior. If you praise the wrong individual, interview them, or appear at events alongside them, Facebook may categorize you as a “hate agent.”
-Steve

This entry was posted in FB. Bookmark the permalink.

17 Responses to Well hell, I’m pretty hateful, don’t you think?

1. B_Rad says:

It’s high time we monitor Face Book Monitors with a Lapua. I’m not hardly kidding. Funny joke. How many of them would you need to smoke before the rest of them understood? I’m saying, all of them. Not real bright.

2. Duke says:

Why the fuck is anyone still using facebook. They are an enemy of freedom and privacy and all sorts of other shit …. the are fucking evil. Here is a pic to pass on as a reminder.

• PoppaGary says:

Ha good one Duke, you got me! Link says You must log in to continue and would not take my password of nofuckingway.
      You are not working for Facistbook are you?

3. Towser says:

“Offline monitoring, huh?” Ken, have you noticed a black SUV following you around lately? Maybe it’s NOT an alphabet car.

4. Paul B says:

Wtf is a hate agent. Enough already. Democrats cannot have any power at any level. Including schools

5. Padawan says:

I’ve been seeing on Fakebook that with the latest mobile update the developers made a setting where you “report” something “against” the TOU by merely shaking your phone. You have to go into the security settings on your mobile version of Fakebook to turn this “feature” off.

As far as I’ve seen stuff is being “reported” to Fakebook from simple things like walking with your phone in your pocket or your tablet in your car going over a bump.

6. mrgarabaldi says:

Hey Kenny;

That explains why they zero in on you so fast....

7. Absolutely, completely off the wall, crazy!

I have always heard that “absolute power corrupts absolutely”, but never knew it drove you nuts too. Break these companies up! Now!

8. FrankP says:

Facebook as all rights (for the time being) to monitor traffic on its site. It has ZERO right to monitor someone anywhere else. That is a violation of privacy. IMO, this declaration crosses what up to now has been a fuzzy line.

I don’t use Facebook, never have and have warned people for years about potential abuses. This is one reason why. The question now is, what are they doing that they don’t publicly acknowledge?

9. wayne says:

I do not see how they keep getting away with this! NO OTHER BUSINESS can discriminate by denying service for those reasons. You would think a lawyer could find someone this happened to that could provide a test case in federal court. Perhaps it isn’t really happening?

10. Glenfilthie says:

Irish is in for it! Check him out, that deplorable old bugger proudly states “I hate everyone equally!!! F*** you!!!”

Gawd I love that blog, HAR HAR HAR!!! :)

I think that guy is a conessiuer Of hateyness…;)

11. brighteyes says:

I don’t do face book, tweets or any of that other stuff if there is other stuff. My phone sets in a wooden bowl plugged in on a table. I’ve used it maybe ten times in the last two years. It’s mainly so if my wife is out and has an emergency she can call. In the seventies and eighties I had no phone period. Also, no tv for hell twenty years or more. However and obviously I do the computer. Mainly email and reading the wonderful trash in here. I like this site a lot hence the compliment.

12. Justin Stace says:

“honk, honk.”
    Welcome to another level of clownworld.
    “Hate Agent,” I laughed out loud in the car when I heard that yesterday. They are making up new phrases to classify those that disagree with them, but wrapping it in language that makes them look like the vitreous players.

• You know that FaceSpace has banned the word “honk,” right?

They have declared war on a cartoon frog. Remember how well that worked out for Hillary?

13. censusdesignatedplace says:

I think you’re a softie and you shit purple rainbow Twinkies.

14. Plankton67 says:

Will the “big social” companies ever provide to the public a list of “hate agents”? Will we get notified by registered letter? How will this not be actionable as defamation? Here s a link to cover defamation, slander and libel… not all the same thing, but related concepts: https://defamation.laws.com/defamation-laws/libel-vs-slander
    If you find yourself as the victim of any of that stuff, find a lawyer and sue the bastards! Much like an elephant cannot overcome army ants, neither can a defendant, even if they have the wealth of Croesus. The attorneys will try to get them to cut a deal, you get paid and teh clowns get weakened. In minecraft.

15. A Texan says:

If yoI you praise the wrong individual, interview them, or appear at events alongside them, Facebook may categorize you as a “hate agent.”If you praise the wrong individual, interview them, or appear at events alongside them, Facebook may categorize you as a “hate agent.”u praise the wrong individual, interview them, or appear at events alongside them, Facebook may categorize you as a “hate agent.”

So what about George Stephenopolous – he just interviewed Trump, the Hater-in-Chief himself. Why isnt’ that moronic midget banned from Fakebook?

Play nice.