300 bucks to smell like a cow?

Can you imagine snuggling up with a massive farm animal? Most people are afraid of massive animals, but researchers are here to change your mind. Have you ever heard of cow cuddling? It’s the hottest trend at the moment, and experts say it’s a beneficial wellness method.

This entry was posted in WTF?. Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to 300 bucks to smell like a cow?

1. Walpurgis says:

Well hell… I should be the most “well” person I know then. But all I got is bruised feet from being stepped on, shit in my hair and on my face, shit up to my knees, and pretty much shit everywhere.
    Stupid city people…come work on a dairy for a summer and that will cure you of ever wanting to be near cattle again.

• Frank says:

Grew up on a farm, and had the same experience. Can’t even imagine the level of stupidity needed to make this happen.
      I used to joke about bottling barn odor and selling it under the name ‘Dairy Air’.
      Doesn’t seem like a joke now.

2. WoodBurner says:

There’s one born every minute, or so I’m told.

3. singlestack says:

A fool and his money are soon parted.

4. NITZAKHON says:

Proof that Barnum was an pessimist. Slap “organic” and “natural” on something and the rubes line up.

5. rolldog says:

Fuckin’ stupid rich people.

6. TsgtJoe says:

The only cows I like are in my freezer. As a kid on my uncles farm I got caught in a field with some of his cattle and felt that I barely escaped with my life (kids perspective) and as an adult following a wounded deer i ended up in the neighbors pasture where the cows weren’t friendly. On the other hand horses have bit me, kicked me and thrown me and I don’t fear them at all.

I used to have a fishing spot when I was a kid, a decent sized trout stream that ran through a pasture. Fantastic fishing. Only problem was, there was a bull that always seemed to know right when I was halfway across the pasture. It would come thundering out of nowhere and we’d race to the fence. I won every time but there were more than a few close calls.
      I remember that bull vividly. Roan with a white face, about 10 feet tall and a good 4 tons with a horn spread of about 12 feet. And it snorted smoke.

7. Larry says:

There are ranchers here in Texas that would be more than willing to let AOC cuddle one of their longhorn bulls for free.