Driver In Randolph, NH Crash Has Been Arrested In 6 States

BOSTON (CBS) – The driver charged in a tragic crash that killed seven people last week in northern New Hampshire has been arrested in at least six states, records show.

Two more incidents in Volodymyr Zhukovskyy‘s past were uncovered by WBZ-TV Friday in Iowa and Ohio. He’s also been involved in incidents in Massachusetts, Texas and Connecticut.

This entry was posted in Forgot to categorize. Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to Driver In Randolph, NH Crash Has Been Arrested In 6 States

1. WoodBurner says:

I think the news girl is hot and Zolo should be caned, twice a day, till the family’s think he’s had enough.

2. Whynot says:

And this is why I’m in favor of the death penalty for DWIs where death of an innocent occurs.

35+ years of working EMS tends to do this…..

30 days after a guilty plea or finding (only to ensure the i’s are dotted and t’s are crossed – bullet in the head, in the public square……will guarantee the only important thing – the convicted person will NEVER be a threat again.

• Daniel K Day says:

I’d vote for that, Whynot. I’d extend it to DWIs where someone is put in a wheelchair permanently, too.

3. De Oppresso Liber says:

What a bunch of bullshit. How the hell does this guy a license period, let alone have a CDL?

• badbilly says:

Sanctuary cities/states thats how.. All normal regulations and qualifications are rubber stamped so the liberal minded shitforbrains can feel like they have done something good for society,. Unfortunately the opposite is true. Spare the rod, spoil the child..those who do not understand this never will.

• DCE says:

The claim has been made (elsewhere) that the driver was an illegal alien. He is not. He is a legal resident with a green card. That the RMV in the People’s Republic of Massachusetts failed to process violations from out-of-state meaning someone was driving with a CDL that should have been suspended months ago.

The driver causing the 7 fatalities can be facing life in prison. If he doesn’t get life the chances are that he would be deported back to Ukraine once he finishes serving his time. But that will be little consolation to the families of his victims.

4. stine says:

I used to think that all of those Russian dashcam videos were exceptions. I’ve come to believe that you don’t actually need a license to drive there.