Fucked around and found out

This entry was posted in Videos. Bookmark the permalink.

17 Responses to Fucked around and found out

1. Heathen says:

Now snap his neck.

“Pour encourager les autres.”

2. john biglin says:

Damn W.C. You’re very astute, took me twice to catch that one.

3. Elmo says:

Boy, those guys were on it, weren’t they?

4. Steve says:

Yep, took me two times to see it also. Heh, bet those weren’t ‘murican cops. They looked more Eastern European to me.

5. Cederq says:

Wondering if those guys were cops? If not good for them, but the woman taking his pic, did they know before hand he was doing this? Take him out back and throw his limp body in the dumpster.

There’s areas in Europe where pickpockets, mostly Roma, outnumber the tourists and the cops put out special teams to bust them.

• crazyeighter says:

This may be one case where the moslems have the right idea: the thief loses his right hand. And since the right hand is only used for wiping his ass in the moslem world…

• DaveP. says:

The right hand is used for eating and other “clean” uses; the left hand is used for wiping your ass. That’s why cutting off the right hand is so big a deal (well, other than the whole chopping-your-hand-off part…): from then on, you have to eat and bathe with the same hand you wipe your ass with.

• B.C. says:

The left hand is used for ass wiping in Sandlandistan, FYI. They eat with and shake hands using the right hand, just like the rest of the world. Either way, I’m all for lopping off either of this maggot’s thieving paws.

• crazyeighter says:

My bad. I KNEW it was the left hand that performs the task, but confused myself when I mentioned taking off the right hand.

Back in my Navy days, any visit to a moslem country included “Never hand a moslem anything with your left hand” in the pre-departure briefs.

6. Michael says:

He gave himself away when he started looking around. Looked guilty as hell at that moment. Her complete lack of situational awareness is just astonishing, but unfortunately not uncommon. At least he wasn’t trying to steal her child or poison her drink.

7. Paul B says:

see it. sneaky Pete. Not sure I would have grabbed him like that, but he did need to be taken down.

• Bill the Bunyip says:

That is absolutely the correct way to grab him. He is immediately faced with a choice of compliance or sleeping. No fuss, no dramas, just a simple choice. Now the guy grabbing him also has a simple choice to make. How long do I continue after he goes to sleep!

8. B_Rad says:

I Fing hate thieves. Ida killed him.

9. Robert Logue says:

I agree snap his fucking neck hes probably stole from people for a long time, is nothing worse than a thief there should have a bounty on them

10. maga@luis says:

must of been one of those migrants the enriched cultures wherever they go.

11. Bill says: