Fucking Mondays…

This entry was posted in WTF?. Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to Fucking Mondays…

1. Daryl says:

No 1, how they put it in neutral in third world.
    And all you fuckers that think it’s funny to loosen the lid on pepper, salt or the pepper flakes, I’m gonna hold you down and dump a whole shaker in your fucking eyes.

2. fairplayjeepguy says:

I’m pretty sure that DeWalt grinder came with a warning about loose clothing and hair, not to mention his ear buds. I hope it hurt like hell.

• Sabre22 says:

I had to take a stagecraft class in College (easy A BTW just had to show up).And a similar thing happened. There was a clump of hair hanging on a 2 x 4 we asked the instructor and apparently the former owner of the hair had got their head to close to the belt sander with a similar result as what happened with the grinder . Moral of the story do not bend over too close to the belt sander when it is in use.

3. rocketride says:

#4– Why we don’t let hipsters play with the good toys.

#19– Waaaaaay more fire than rescue.

4. SgtBob says:

The only fan in the stands who did not have hands in defensive position. A jaw catch is not the best way to field a flying anything.

5. Buzz D. says:

It never ceases to amaze me on how dumb people are. Mr. Beard asked for this to happen.

6. Gryphon says:

I like seeing Jeeps and other Vehicles with ‘Snorkels’ when Nothing has been done to address all the Other Things that Water can F-up in a Engine and Electrical System. I own a few Mil Surplus Trucks that are capable of Fording up to 7 Feet of Water, and the Detail taken to make that Possible is Extensive, right down to having Regulated Air Pressure to the Axles, Transfer, and Transmission, and Waterproof Starter and Alternator.

Play nice.