He just couldn’t get enough

Enough is enough.

That’s the message the Tennessee Highway Patrol sent Trooper Isaiah Lloyd — more than a year after he was accused of groping and stalking a Campbell County mother he stopped twice in one day.

“Trooper Lloyd had nine internal investigations in two years that led to the decision to terminate him from the THP,” said Megan Buell, spokeswoman for the Tennessee Department of Safety and Homeland Security.
-Jeffery in Alabama

This entry was posted in Tennessee, To Protect and Serve. Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to He just couldn’t get enough

1. Bert says:

He could’ve just said: “Lets fuck”.

2. fairplayjeepguy says:

I’m not exactly a cop hater either, but this douche canoe has power issues, and uses his badge to prey on citizens. I hope a dishonored husband finds him alone one night before his crimes can be covered up by the thin blue liars in court.

3. the other jack says:

I guess one groping a day is the limit in that county? got it.

4. Tim in AK says:

Why in the fuck did it take NINE internal investigations to get rid of him?
    Rhetorical question.
    I’m no cop hater, but I do hate how they will go to great lengths to protect the scumbags in their midst, who prey on the public, and I tell our state troopers that too…..

• crazyeighter says:

He was so hard to get rid of because he kept winning the “Ca$h A$$et $eizure” contest every month.

A trooper like that, you don’t fire all at once.

5. singlestack says:

If that was my wife they would have never found his body.

• Jeffery in Alabama says:

I concur singlestack, and would add daughter, daughter-in-law, niece, granddaughter, close friend, etc. What gets my nannygoat in situations such as these is, the PD or SO doesn’t fire the asshat. As in this case, they let the POS resign. I would bet $100 against a donut that this clown is working for some small town or county that is short handed and needs someone who is Tennessee LEO certified. I see it all the time where I live. Just this past week a county deputy who was literally exposed in a high profile trial where he happened to be a key witness was placed on administrative leave in light of photographic evidence. This young man had been texting dick pictures to multiple female recipients and was accused of “reducing” charges in exchange for sexual favors. He was given the option of resigning (which he did) or going to trial. Resign he did and was promptly hired as a sheriff’s deputy in the county that borders mine to the south just like nothing ever happened.. The force of the “brotherhood” is strong.

6. geoffcsaltine says:

He really needs his dick stepped on hard. What an ass.

7. LargeMarge says:

I read a congress-critter from over by Frisco California made a new law requiring Law Enforcement Officials to publicize their internal investigations.

According to reports, of several hundred thousand California Law Enforcement Officials, four furnished coffee-stained documents from the 1950s.

The rest are determining if privacy issues are involved. And if the new law violates union standards. And if the additional staff required to process claims are financed by the law. And if retired and disabled Law Enforcement Officials are exempt. The report mentioned an increase in requisitions for office paper shredders.

8. Curtis says:

One could certainly see why some people feel perfectly justified in shooting the SOBs. Pity the rest of the SOBs cover for the truly awful ones.

9. Gordon says:

He’ll show up in uniform again. He resigned so the state will keep no record that would look bad for him. His department personnel file will only be looked at after a FOIA request is filed.

Play nice.