I’m gagging here

I didn’t like this shit when I was a kid. I can count the number of times I ordered a banana split on the fingers of one hand and I don’t think I ever finished a single one.

This entry was posted in WTF?. Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to I’m gagging here

1. Jerry Long says:

Whoooo! A plastic straw!

2. arc says:

That’s just a mess, I much prefer a good parfait.

Side note: Johnny Rocket’s has great shakes, if you are lucky enough to have one in your town.

3. Gordon says:

My blood sugar went up just looking at that.

4. GB says:

RB Float Please

5. Sanders says:

So you never went to Farrel’s when you were a kid? Bummer.

There’s a 50’s diner here in town that makes a banana split that will feed 5 or 6 people for $7.00. It was funny the first time I got my mother-in-law to order one for herself, and she didn’t know what she was going to get. She couldn’t understand why nobody else was ordering dessert..

• Max Damage says:

I remember Farrel’s. We used to go in there with a bunch of high-school guys and order a “Zoo”. Finished it too.

6. Andy says:

The American mantra, too much is not enough.

7. RosalindJ says:

Woolworths served banana splits. and Hot Shoppes Jr served hot fudge sundae of normal sizes, though they looked big when I was small.

Now Outback has a concoction called “Thunder Down Under” that, while has a great quotient of chocolate, would easily serve three to five people. People are dying of diabeetus.

8. Brad_in_IL says:

Jaxson’s in Dania, FL. Order the kitchen sink. I dare you.

• J- says:

God I loved going to that place as a kid. It was a birthday treat driving up from South Miami. I could eat myself sick on all the chocolate fudge.

9. censusdesignatedplace says:

In my 20’s and working out all the time, I would have sucked that jar dry even after a hearty dinner. I was always hungry.
    I can’t even look at that mess now.

10. warhorse says:

I’m thinking if you dumped all that into a bowl it probably wouldn’t look so stupid. that mason jar mug is half the height but probably 1/4 of the volume.

I wouldn’t eat all that myself, but it looks like enough for two.

Play nice.