I’m sure she’s taken, men

This entry was posted in Babes, WTF?. Bookmark the permalink.

18 Responses to I’m sure she’s taken, men

1. warhorse says:

#23 with the red hoodie look like a lot of fun…you may not survive it, but they’ll have to wire down the smile on your corpse…among other things.

• Padawan says:

Here you are with a pretty lil goth girl who could leave you with a smile like that and a real life pair of boobs shoved in your face every time you turn around yet you’d rather stare at pictures of big titty women on your laptop than take advantage of the real thing. I guess I now know where I rate in your life. ;-)

2. brighteyes says:

The second one, yes, yes and yes.

3. formwiz says:

The next to last and 4th from the last are what make women great.

4. Elmo says:

Is the cat that woman holding some kind of Lynx or Bobcat crossbreed???
    And no, I don’t want to arm wrestle the bride.

• tallow pot says:

That dude in the white dress is a WOMAN?

• Riverwood says:

Nope, kickstand komando – it’s bridesmaid is Michael Obama and the groom is Beto.

• DCE says:

That’s a Maine Coon Cat. Yes, they are that big, if not larger.

My missus always liked to have our two Maine Coons crawl up on our bed on those cold New England winter nights and help keep her warm.

• Elmo says:

That’s one wild looking housecat. Who needs a watchdog when you’ve got one (or two) of them?

• Padawan says:

My grandpartents had a cat that was part Maine Coon. If he loved you he’d give you a head butt. You had to be careful though since his head butts could give you a concussion.

• Elmo says:

I’ll bet! Wikipedia says they can get over 4′ in length to tip of tail. That’s a big cat!

• WestcoastDeplorable says:

We own a Maine Coon but he’s only about 10 pounds. He’s a great cat, very mellow, and acts more like a Dog. He’ll come when you call him. He likes to sit between me & the missus when we watch teevee and likes to hold my hand with his paw. Very sweet boy.

AND I was thinking the same thing about the one in the wedding dress….gotta be a tranny.

5. SgtBob says:

#3, dang. The number of holes in the concrete block wall, looks like a lot of somebodies been firing in the wrong direction. Oh, the woman is nice looking.

6. Ragnar says:

Like the blonde in the cowboy boots.

Might not even make her take them off.

7. FaCubeItches says:

Fourth from bottom: I could disappoint her very quickly.

Play nice.