Make America White Again?

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi on Monday blasted President Trump’s push for a citizenship question on the 2020 census as an effort to “Make America White Again” — claiming, “it’s not what our founders had in mind.”

“They want to make sure that people, certain people, are counted,” Pelosi said at a press conference in San Francisco that focused on election security.

*****

The fucking liberals are bound and determined to make Conservatives racist with bullshit statements like that.
Myself, I don’t give a shit what color you are as long as you act civilly and don’t try to use your skin color to take advantage of others. As I recall, the Constitution says something about All Men Are Created Equally.
However, I’m a firm believer that if you act like a fucking animal, then you need to be treated as one.

This entry was posted in Liberals, Politics, Race. Bookmark the permalink.

24 Responses to Make America White Again?

1. JD says:

Amen to that attitude Mr. Lane.

• Sail Man says:

Agreed, could not have said it any better.

• NITZAKHON says:

Ditto, sir.

G-d bless America and G-d bless President Trump… and G-d help us America-loving Americans. I have grave fears we’re going to need that blessing, and sooner than we might think.

2. Martinez Alex says:

The politicians have sought to keep people divided. This is the Greatest Republic the world has ever seen. And to be born into it brings all the blessings of this Nation. We the People can do anything and be anything, all you gotta do is get off your Ass!

3. ChuckN says:

The only thing that will be accomplished with this is that if/when we finally get in a hot civil war a lot of people are going to say”you branded me racist/fascist/Nazi etc.. I’m just living up to your expectations”

4. Paul B says:

Amen

Some one needs to get that hag Pelosi off the stage. Her 15 minutes was up decades ago.

5. Gordon says:

She is a senile old biddy.

6. nonncom says:

I think it’s a pretty good idea to keep count of who and where the illegals are….keep the question….if they choose not to answer, then the democrats win anyway….they broke into the country, why wouldn’t they lie on a citizenship question….

7. Yinzer says:

It’s baffling and depressing that these issues have been swirling around for over 50 years with no end. Wasn’t affirmative action supposed to solve all of this “discrimination”?

8. Unclezip says:

Keep a close eye on the ones going to Mehico to spread their gospel. Make a list…

9. Bill says:

DemonRats have taken out a contract on America and the Constitution. Make no mistake about that one!

10. Woody says:

CA needs the illegals counted, so they will pick up more congressional seats. Reported that 35 seats are due to the high number of illegals currently in the state.

• NITZAKHON says:

I heard, “somewhere” I don’t recall, that with illegals in the count it tips a very substantive # of reps – and thus electoral college votes – to the “D” column.

The Left has a LONG GAME.

11. Sanders says:

So, only white folks are citizens? When did this happen?

• pigpen51 says:

I can’t figure out why immigrants would have a problem saying that they are immigrants. Now the illegal ones, that is a different story, but they should have no affect on the apportionment of the house seats, because they are. Illegal.

• NITZAKHON says:

My wife is an immigrant. We spent two years apart doing it the “right way”.

She was quite pregnant when she took her oath of citizenship. I remember her beaming from ear to ear when she did it. She stands for the anthem with her hand on her heart while “native born” Americans don’t – and sometimes don’t even bother rising.

12. Nemo says:

The Executive and Congressional branches have a Constitutional mandate to know who is living in the United States and what their citizenship is. The citizenship question was on every census starting the 1800’s and ended in 1950’s, by guess who?

• Differ says:

I don’t think it was removed in 50s: it was on the 2000 census. I checked. And I recall filling out the form…. I wasn’t a citizen at the time….

13. Jamblaya says:

“2” That’s the answer I gave Obama’s lackeys. That’s the same I’ll give Don and associates.

14. Trib says:

well said.

15. Sedition says:

Pelosi wouldn’t know racism if it stuck it’s big black dick up her ass.

16. ed357 says:

America…..

The “Land of Equal Opportunity”…..

not the “Land of Equal Outcome”…..that’s China.