New York gays granted extra special protections

New York became the sixth state to ban the so-called gay and trans “panic” defense Sunday, as millions of revelers celebrated WorldPride in Manhattan.

The panic defense asks a jury to find that a victim’s sexual orientation or gender identity is to blame for a defendant’s violent reaction, including even murder.

This entry was posted in Liberals, Snowflakes, You can't make this shit up. Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to New York gays granted extra special protections

1. bogsidebunny says:

“The panic defense asks a jury to find that a victim’s sexual orientation or gender identity is to blame for a defendant’s violent reaction, including even murder”

I guess I’ll be off the hook then if I say that I killed the poofer while defending my gender identity as a straight male because I was afraid that a homo’s limp wrist being tossed around with abandon threatened my physical well being.

2. FrankP says:

“All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others.”

The “more equal” especially includes those that rut with their same sex.

3. censusdesignatedplace says:

Since my logic is linear (normal) I’m having a more and more difficult even reading, let alone comprehending today’s circular maze like logic.

4. censusdesignatedplace says:

*difficult time even reading

5. ..leave no witnesses. Got it!

6. Aaron says:

Just another insanity defense used by the mentally ill and corrupt lawyers.

7. Milo Mindbender says:

Mathew Sheppard was killed over a bad drug deal by 2 people he screwed over one of which “Wasn’t gay but did have sex with him for drugs”?. It isnt a poor poofter stumbled into the wrong bar and got beaten to death. Everybody knew each other prior to the assault.
    I dont wish him dead but what everyone knows about the case just aint so. The 2 tiers of justice that resulted from this murder over meth will be a turning point in our justus system.

8. Rowland says:

Wait…is this a tacit confession that trans and gay are mental illnesses or at least run in pairs? Correlation is not causation but correlation is co-related!