Next ban – Suppressors

USA – -(AmmoLand.com)- Anti-2ndAmendment Radicals in congress want to ban suppressors. But why?

Well, they’d like you to believe that suppressors encourage murderers to go on killing sprees because somehow their guns will magically become silent. They actually try calling them “silencers,” hoping the term will catch on so they can fool the people who aren’t paying attention. Those anti-gun folks who don’t know any better, but know that they fear guns, will fall for anything if they are politically motivated or scared enough.

This entry was posted in Gun Control. Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to Next ban – Suppressors

1. Mike says:

BATFE excels at pushing paper and not much else, those clowns will be pissing into the wind if they try to rid the nation of suppressors.

• FaCubeItches says:

Actually, we’ve learned that things are easy to confiscate from people when those people are smoldering heaps of ash.
      – BATFE

2. Paul B says:

Don’t have any and probably won’t buy any. but that does not mean I want to see them suppressed. I have several guns ready to take one but that is neither here nor there. Might have to get one so I can be a criminal once they ban them.

3. Shooter says:

Wrong. They have addresses and federal law on their side. And the fudds out there won’t blink. Those who don’t have cans won’t give a Fuck. Gun owners are gutless, lazy loudmouths who wont fight for your rights. Hell, emails are considered activism in fudd world. The New York Democrat will sign it, and the gop won’t fight passage. They are the same club as the dems. They all hate us having things that make us potentially dangerous. It’s almost time to pick a side, and step up or be a typical gutless amerikan.

4. Snallygaster says:

Everyone seems to forget that Hiram Maxim, the inventor of such devices, coined them silencers. So yes, I think I’ll stick to calling them such.

I’m running a post about them tomorrow at 1845 and the author brings up that very point.

Same thing with revolvers being called pistols. Cowboys out west were calling their handguns pistols long before the automatic was ever invented. Hell, the Mexican word for handgun is pistola and that was in common use at least as far back as the 1850s and 60s.
      So yes, I’ll call my revolver a pistol if I want.

• Shooter says:

And who actually cares? Batfe calls them sound suppressors. I have over twenty of them and the whole argument about maxim is retarded. They are strictly regulated, they cost money and require time to aquire. They don’t silence anything, they suppress it. I own much better cans and integrals than maxims, and they only suppress. Calling it a silencer is retarded, and it plays into the liberal playbook.

Play nice.