Short people get no respect

The only thing shorter than this guy is his temper.

Chris “The Bagel Boss” Morgan became the internet’s latest viral sensation after his Tuesday morning rant about women not wanting to date men under 5 feet tall ended with him being tackled by a bystander.
MORE/VIDEO
-Woody

*****

Like I was telling Woody, when me and my first wife split I was looking to get laid so I was checking out online dating sites because I’m too damned cheap to go to bars. All the hot women stipulated that they were looking for men over 6 feet tall. The ugly women didn’t give a shit how tall you are.

This entry was posted in WTF?. Bookmark the permalink.

21 Responses to Short people get no respect

1. haha!@luis says:

That’s one angry little pecker there!
    Dating sites? .. Hell, I can drive to certain corners and have a date easy, only cost $10 for 10 minutes……….. as much as i want to spend on that special girl.

2. Walpurgis says:

Any woman you pick up on a dating site is gonna spend all her time with her ankles over her head. Who the hell cares about height?

3. pjrae54 says:

Not for nuthin’, but I’ve had a pretty good experience with online dating. Certainly you have to sort the wheat from the chaff, but that’s the price you pay and not difficult to do. Definitely cheaper and healthier on the liver than trolling in bars, says I.

4. Exile1981 says:

I have someone I went to high school with back in the day. She only dates men ovee 6′ with blonde hair and blue eyes. Its been over a decade since her last boyfriend and he was an abusive ass.

I told her that when she screens for physical traits she isn’t avoiding the nasty pieces of work. Of course given that she’s 5’3″ tall and 4′ wide only certain kinds of guys are going to be interested anyways.

• FaCubeItches says:

“She only dates men ovee 6′ with blonde hair and blue eyes. Its been over a decade since her last boyfriend”

Well, yeah. The SS Leibstandarte was disbanded in 1945.

5. Inbredredneck says:

Puts me in mind of the old Mae West routine where she asks a tall cowboy how big he is. When he answers that he’s 6’7″, she says they’ll forget about the 6 feet and talk about the 7 inches.

6. nonncom says:

“Ugly women need love too, shorty”….and hey, who knows, she may be the best cook in the world….my Grandma always said “Passion fades, but good cookin’ lasts forever”….

7. M. Sage says:

These days, even the ugly ones demand you be at least 6 feet tall. Now we have the 80/20 rule. 80% of women are only interested in 20% of men, based on women’s online dating activities. One poll found women rated 80% of men as below average in looks.

Being a single guy these days, you’re either killing it, or you’re in the middle of the Sahara. Just one more area where our current cultural shift is getting rid of anything but the extremes.

8. Sanders says:

Over 6 ft. tall is just where they start. Then they want to know how much money you have.

Oh yeah, you have to be in perfect physical condition – have a body like Adonis, even though they are almost all hefalumps who can’t walk past a buffet table without emptying it. If, by some rare occurrence, they are not porkers with daddy issues, then they are just bat-shit crazy.

I watched my cousin struggle with that online dating. It convinced me that if anything happens to my wife, I’ll just bach it the rest of my time on this planet.

9. FaCubeItches says:

They may want over 6′, but, based on personal experience, they don’t want 6’8″, either.

10. Rdawg says:

This is simple, when they ask how tall you are, just ask for their weight.

11. pigpen51 says:

I have been married for over 26 years now, but I have seen a movement where a lot of men who have some money are looking outside of our country for wives or girlfriends. Too many American women are just too spoiled, and expect men to do everything.

12. Padawan says:

Short woman here. I’m lucky if I’m 4′ 11′ in my bare feet so it doesn’t matter how tall my partner is and to be completely honest I don’t really care since (s)he’s going to be taller than me anyways. I have pictures of me and Warhorse standing together where he literally just towers over me.

13. hvlee says:

My wife went to college with a girl who said she was going to marry a rich guy so she’d only date rich guys and ended up marrying one. No height was specified that I know of.

14. J- says:

And that is why you don’t put coffee on the children’s menu.

15. pigpen51 says:

I went to high school with a guy whose parents sent his sister to a finishing school after high school, so she could marry money. And she did. They have an indoor swimming pool in their mansion, the whole bit.
    The really strange bit, though. The father, who used to own a grocery store in my small home town, sold it, and went to Florida, and attended Bible College, and became a Baptist Pastor. I somehow never could figure the two things out, him a Baptist Pastor with a daughter completely into financial things. But I guess to each his own. The friend of mine, by the way, was the worst racist I have ever come across. Go figure.

16. Bacon says:

I have found online dating rather difficult. I think it might have something to do with my refusing to fill out a profile. The fact that I’ve never visited an online dating site might also be a contributing factor. Same goes for online banking, online shopping, and many other online activities.

Honestly, most otherwise intelligent folks still don’t seem to have figured out how NOT to use the internet. Kind of hard to blame big tech for collecting our data when we GIVE it to them. Anything, other than maybe a job application, that requires a profile to use should be avoided.

Play nice.