Stop – you’re turning me on

Some women skydive, some rock climb. Then there are the 14 women who meet up every so often in North Texas to compare skills at overpowering brutishly ugly, 60-pound catfish by blindly sticking a hand in their big mouths.

Meet the Bare Knuckle Babes.
AND HERE – PHOTOS/VIDEO
-Gary

This entry was posted in Babes, Fishing. Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to Stop – you’re turning me on

1. MadMarlin says:

So, it’s not catch and release? And to be honest I thought this was going to be some type of sexcapades story of women that like fisting. Just say’n.

2. Trib says:

hot women who can catch clean and fry catfish. I’ll bring the Lone Star beer.

3. Tsgt Joe says:

Got a question, since this catfish grabbing appears to be a southern thing, isn’t anyone concerned with alligators or cotton mouths.My time in the south was kind of limited and we dont have either in Michigan.

Shit, I’d be worried about snapping turtles myself. We’ve got some monster snappers around here.

• Padawan says:

A couple years ago while fishing I had a snapping turtle snag my line. He put up a bit of a fight. Before I had him close enough to see what I had caught my line Warhorse was waiting with his pocket knife to cut the line since he already had a feeling on what I had caught. About five feet away from me Mr. Turtle spit the line out and took off into the water. He wasn’t all that big but I’ve been told you don’t want to mess with any sized snapper.

• FaCubeItches says:

They do it in parts of the lower Midwest, too. Seen folks noodlin’ in Missouri and Illinois.

4. Tom in NC says:

I had to laugh at the last picture on that like, where all of sudden there’s a freakin’ doe in the pic, sniffin’ at the catfish – and the gals are actin’ like it’s not unusual at all … wonderful!

Play nice.