A Tennessee man died from a flesh-eating bacteria after a trip to Destin, Florida, according to his family.
Cheryl Wiygul said her father, William Bennett of Memphis, began feeling ill less than 12 hours after visiting the beach. Soon afterwards, a large black sore developed on his back and red bumps showed up on his arms and legs. Within 48 hours Bennett, who had previously been treated for cancer, was dead.
-Jeffery in Alabama
He should’ve stayed out of Florida. Self respecting Tennessee boys have no business down there anyways.