Thursday gifdump

This entry was posted in Gifs. Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to Thursday gifdump

1. Jeremy says:

#9 Minnesotans celebrating on the 4th of July.

• Until I saw that the rifle was a AR15 I thought that was a typical Russian “See how tough we are!” stunt.

• Mike_C says:

Rooskies? Bite your tongue. It’s clearly MY PEOPLE (Finns) just fooling around for shits and giggles.

(Inside joke: In better times The Swedish Disaster (TM) once decreed that I am a Finn rather than Chinese. What can I say? Stabby-ness and suspicious alcohol tolerance are indeed Finnish characteristics. Though to be entirely truthful the period of excessive drinking leading to said alcohol tolerance was post-Swedish Girl … Ironically, ABBA somehow has come onto YouTube in the background as I type this. Brrrr.)

As to the other GIFS:
        1. Is Carwash Girl a snowflake who truly can’t manage a hose, or cleverly devious and easily able to manipulate the cute attendant? You decide.
        2. Turtle-kisser is an idiot. A lucky idiot, but still an idiot.

2. arc says:

That turtle would find its self in a pot with all due haste!

3. Critter says:

I really like the killer eyebrows and the turtle kiss.

4. Peter B says:

That last one is a test of a wearable airbag for bicyclists. It looks like a good idea.
    I’ve got a friend who suffered a life changing TBI from a scooter accident at low speed.

• Aggie says:

The idea and prototype was actually developed by a couple of girls working on a school project – I kid you not.

5. pigpen51 says:

The turtle kiss guy is lucky that he kept any of his mouth attached to his face. I once caught a snapping turtle nearly that big, and was going to cut it’s head off to start cleaning it to cook it. I got it to bite into a 1 inch stick, to pull it’s head out all the way. It cut that stick clean in two, with one bite. I ended up grabbing it’s jaw with a pair of channel locks to pull the head out.
    Yeah, I know, it sounds like we are rednecks. But turtle is actually extremely quite tasty, if you cook it right. I have had it quite a number of times, but only caught 2 of them myself.

6. the other jack says:

if you like seeing bridges eat trucks, check out 11foot8.com

7. Gryphon says:

Those Airbag Vests are pretty Effective, forget the Name of the Co. but they have a Vid on their Site where an Employee deliberately Broadsides a Moving Car, Bounces like the Pillsbury Doughboy, and gets right Up. Now they sell them in the Pet Stores around Here, for Horse Riding.
    Knowing how My Horse thinks, He’d likely just Grab the Lanyard to Pop it on Me before I even climbed into the Saddle…