Aaaand another one in Dayton…..

DAYTON, Ohio (AP) — Nine people in Ohio have been killed in the second mass shooting in the U.S. in less than 24 hours, and the suspected shooter is also deceased, police said.

Dayton police tweeted that an active shooter situation began in the Oregon District at 1 a.m., but officers nearby were able to “put an end to it quickly.” Lt. Col. Matt Carper said at a press conference that the suspect was shot to death by responding officers.

*****

Two attacks on the same day, both shooters wearing hearing protection…..

Sounds like a coordinated move to me by members of the same organization.
I’m not one of those that keeps a tin foil hat handy, but this shit sounds like a conspiracy to me.

This entry was posted in News. Bookmark the permalink.

56 Responses to Aaaand another one in Dayton…..

1. Alan says:

Active shooter scene is evolving and shooters are getting more ‘professional’ as they see the mistakes of others. Equipment and tactics are improving. Witness use of sound suppressor and AK’s. Shooters now egressing by blending into the crowds. Or they know there’s response coming so they choose their ground for ambush. An after-the-fact manifesto gives voice to the shooter (that they didn’t have before) and they know it’s impossible for it to be covered up.

2. I’m willing to say that maybe instead of hoping the mentally ill are taking their meds, we lock them up. Like we used to.

I’ve got to get back on track on moving my blog off WordPress and finding a hosting company that isn’t at least based in California. Sooner or later they are going to deplatform any and all sites that don’t toe the party line.

3. Skipperdaddy says:

Carry everywhere, head on a swivel, stay away from crowds. Bacon and whiskey.

• capt fast says:

level IIIA won’t hack an AK round. Level IV is bulky but better. this is one of those few times when better isn’t the enemy of good. if targeted during an active shooter situation,consider you will eventually die anyway, so be patient and sure of your aim and end the threat.
      i carry everywhere except government building which is stupid. or airlines. next month i have a two hour layover in detoilet and i am pissed off that i will be disarmed by regulations. if i was a criminal it wouldn’t be an issue. can you say “HUH”?

• the other other Andrew says:

Level IIIA will stop all 7.62×39 rounds except for steel cored rounds. IIIA won’t stop .223/5.56 unless it’s slower or really mushroomy.

Most Law Enforcement Agencies have gone to Level III with Level IV for tac teams and drug units (in their ballistic carriers they wear for backup teams or search warrants.)

Level IIIA is relatively easy to conceal, just loose clothing. Level III requires some sort of plate system to achieve unless there’s a lot more layers of kevlar than in a IIIA. Level IV you are getting into Michelin Man armor.

4. Pigg says:

As pointed out on twitter the shooter has different cargo pants on than the person being arrested.

5. NITZAKHON says:

If once is incidence – garlic festival… and twice is co-incidence – El Paso… three times is an enemy action… Ohio.

JUUUUUST as the Left is trying to:

1. Push gun control
    2. Hide their spiraling Left mania
    3. Conceal how bad their debates were

• Skipperdaddy says:

I’m kinda with ya on this one. Gun control x panic mode = “see we r not batshit crazy” .But dont ever forget the left wing and the right wing belong to the same bird. Every good story needs a villian.

• Will says:

Exactly. And both of yesterday’s shooters wearing ear protection? Receiving instructions over the radio? It’s like the left isn’t even trying to hide it any longer.

• the other other Andrew says:

Both are leftists. Both are race nationalists. Both are radicalized by Islam. Both follow the Christchurch shooter’s methodology and manifesto.

Hmmm… Time to deny everyone on the right their 2A rights…

• warhorse says:

yup. they activated another drone. he got a phone call and the code words and he was off..

• Sanders says:

Deep state is primarily controlled by the CIA. CIA was all in to mind control via MK Ultra. Does anyone honestly believe they shut that program down? Maybe they renamed and refined it, but shut it down? Not a chance.

Conspiracy theory? It isn’t a theory if it is true.

• WestcoastDeplorable says:

“And miles to go before I sleep” or some other activation phrase like in Bronson’s “Telefon”.

6. Steve the Engineer says:

This seems so obviously a series of predetermined and premeditated attacks organized by some group who would like to see the end of the second amendment. Gee, I wonder who that could be ?

• pigpen51 says:

That was my first thought when I got up today and heard that there was yet a second shooting within 24 hours. Somebody was trying to give ammunition to the narrative of the left anti gun platform. Given the troubles at the NRA right now, unless we get the SCOTUS to reinforce the 2nd amendment and soon, we may see a real ban on many of our God given rights to defend ourselves. And we will of course fight against that this time, unlike the Clinton ” assault weapon’s ” ban. We have just seen the death of many innocent lives. It is nothing compared to what will happen during another civil war in our country. And I feel the rumblings in the distance, as the drums of the left beat ever louder, and ever more boldly.

I see Patriots all the time write or say, bring it on, or words to that effect. I urge you, and I am one of you, not to feel that way. No matter the political landscape of the country you are in, a civil war is never a good thing. Even to depose a horrible dictator, you end up with an unreal number of your fellow citizens on each side of the issue dying or wounded. Do you really want to get into a gun battle with your neighbor, who happens to be a liberal? The same neighbor whose kids just attended your son’s 8th birthday party? Because that is the kind of thing we are talking about, with no divided battle lines like in the war between the states back in the 1860’s. No north v south. Just one ideology vs another, and nobody wins.

I say this often, for our country to work correctly, we need people from all sides of an issue and input from everyone, to ensure that no one is shut out of the political process. Our country is not set up to allow for the majority to rule over the minority, a strength that revealed the brilliance of the writers of the constitution. So the only thing worth fighting for, and perhaps even dying for, is our constitution. That is why we support the 2nd amendment, and the ONLY reason I can see that we must be prepared, at this point, to take up arms. To defend the constitution against domestic enemies. Everyone who has served in the military has already sworn to defend it, and some others, including me, have also sworn that, in other settings, as well. Let us hope it doesn’t come to that. Sic vis Pacem, Para Bellum.

• Butch says:

I have been reading your posts for awhile. I thought you were smarter than the drivel you just wrote.

Socialism/communism is a cancer. It has to be completely removed and then the body politic must be protected from that cancer in the future. Otherwise we will have to live through this same kind of shit again.

At some point this contest will come to a point where war must be fought. Or, people like you can just give up and take a 22LR BOTH as Cavguy writes.

Commies will never give up. The only way to end their campaign is to kill them all. It will become a decision of “do I kill all those commies I live around, or will I just lay down and die from their hands”?

7. james otis jr says:

ask everyone you meet this question:

this is not a go away and find the answer and report back question. this is an off the top of your head question. if you don’t have an immediate answer you prove my point:

when was the last time you heard a right winger use the word manifesto?

the author of that manifesto made a colossal failure when he used the word manifesto. this is a blatant false flag operation

8. MN Steel says:

Points on a compass, Gilroy-west, El Paso-south, Dayton-central.

Expect the next one northwest, northeast or north, like Seattle/Portland, Greater NYC Megalopolis area, or MSP area.

Chicago doesn’t count.

Patterns matter, like the J-hook of Confederate statues being taken out and media-blasted down the east coast, along the Gulf, and into Atlanta, when the coverage finally stopped when the dumb nogs took down the Peace Statue.

This will get spicy quickly.

9. rover says:

See no mention of hearing pro on Ohio incident player, just Texas player.

10. Towser says:

We know how the left will respond – they define the phrase “knee-jerk reaction” on a daily basis. Whether or not these attacks were planned and/or coordinated does not matter in the end. Either way the left will use these to try to sway public opinion to the side of the gun control freaks. Stay aware and informed.

11. Annie says:

Raised in Dayton, Ohio, now living in Texas. Too many tasteless ghouls using tragedy for their own disgusting purposes. And the media only encourages more. I am sickened by the whole lot of them.

12. MK says:

I’m reminded of this insight, ” How many lone gunman do you have to see before you realize they’re not alone?”

13. De Oppresso Liber says:

Isn’t it amazing how the threat ended the second a legal gun holder and gun arrived at the scene?

14. capt fast says:

I think i tossed out my tin foil hat too soon. point: are the shooters all younger than thirty? what is the median age of antifa?
    the dayton shooting took place outside a bar after closing? and the shooter did not surrender. so I don’t go with conspiracy for this one. then again, perhaps the el paso shooter was supposed to eat one and chickened out. that would fit the narrative much better for a conspiracy theory to make sense. the fact that he was wearing hearing protection indicates he planned to survive the attack, or it was what he did when practicing and fell back on habit.
    one or two of these incidents a week is going to wake up the public in a way not contemplated if it is a conspiracy.
    saw a lot of waist line bulges at walmart yesterday. seeing someone carrying a long gun in a crowded area may meet the lethal threat in the statute. I need to refresh my memory on that.

15. B_Rad says:

Are the Socialist trying to start a hot war?

If I hear one more time what a good job El Paso LE did on this attack I’m gonna shit twinkies. LE is being commended for not firing a shot. WTF? Was the goal to conserve ammo? They caught the guy in his car driving away. Which means he shot all the victims he could and then split. Some guy on Twitter is reporting there were at least 5 CCW’s there. None of them engaged. The same guy has video of some State Cop kitting up in the bed of his pickup. You can still hear gun shots from inside. What a total joke. Now we’re hearing about altered Social Media pages.
    Admittedly something I’ve never researched, but I don’t ever recall hearing of a mass shooter wearing ear protection. And now we have to in a row.

16. Gryphon says:

MK – “Once is and Accident, Twice is a coincidence, Thrice is Enemy Action”.

Notice how these recent “Shooters” have social media accounts that are either rapidly Removed or Changed, for obviously political reasons. All are then Used for political purposes, advancing the program of the Gun Bans. Interestingly, the Shooting where the individual was Black (Virginia Beach City Employee) didn’t get near the ‘attention’ in the media as any shooting done by a White Man.

p.s. mk-ultra, perhaps?

17. NewVegasBadger says:

Moscow Rules:
    Once is an accident.
    Twice is coincidence
    Three times is enemy action.

18. Fred says:

Wasn’t there some kind of shooting a couple weeks or so ago in NYC with 5 or 6 dead? That would fit the foil hat pattern. Guess I’ll go fit myself for one.

19. Everett R Littlefield says:

Hi Ken, Was it something about the comment I left on this page? Did I go overboard with my comment? I thought it was rather down payed from what I really wanted to say Just asking

I’m sorry Everett, but wordpress must be playing games with my comments again. I’ve posted every comment I’ve received in the past week.
      I’ll call my hosting service again tomorrow and find out what’s going on with them.

20. Mike_C says:

About the ear pro: consider that it may have nothing to do with whether the shooter planned to survive the attack. It might just be about making the shooter look like a stereotypical “gun guy”.

I haven’t followed the news on these, but if I were out to demonize “gun guys” I’d have the shooter wearing eye and ear pro, a billed cap, and cargo pants. Ideally all in “tactical” colors. Bonus points for an American flag or Gadsden morale patch.

• Sanders says:

I will bet that the John Brown Gun Club emphasizes eye and hearing protection above everything else, including weapon handling and marksmanship.

21. Georgiaboy61 says:

Mass shootings which occur repeatedly and like clockwork in a manner that benefits those pushing gun control. Extra touches like an “anti-immigration” manifesto by one recent attacker; again fitting the anti-Trump/anti-liberty agenda. Sorry,folks, but none of this passes the smell test. Moreover, false flag attacks have a long and sordid history as a well-used tool of the black-bag types.

(Wiki) “A false flag is a covert operation designed to deceive; the deception creates the appearance of a particular party, group, or nation being responsible for some activity, disguising the actual source of responsibility.

The term “false flag” originally referred to pirate ships that flew flags of countries as a disguise to prevent their victims from fleeing or preparing for battle. Sometimes the flag would remain and the blame for the attack be laid incorrectly on another country. The term today extends beyond naval encounters to include countries that organize attacks on themselves and make the attacks appear to be by enemy nations or terrorists, thus giving the nation that was supposedly attacked a pretext for domestic repression and foreign military aggression.[1]

Operations carried out during peacetime by civilian organizations, as well as covert government agencies, can (by extension) also be called false flag operations if they seek to hide the real organization behind an operation.”

Surprisingly, Wiki’s definition isn’t bad. Perhaps the most-famous false flag attacks in recent history occurred immediately prior to the Second World War. In Europe, the so-called Gleiwitz Incident kicked off the German invasion of Poland and started the war in Europe. In China, in 1931, Japanese army officers and soldiers had staged the so-called Mukden (Manchurian) Incident, which was then used as a pretext for the Japanese invasion and seizure of Manchuria in NE China, thus beginning the Sino-Japanese War and paving way for wider hostilities a decade later in 1941.

The black-bag and dirty trick artists know all of these techniques and more. Three-letter agencies of the U.S. government have been using these methods against other nations and entities for decades; it would be a very simple matter to turn these weapons upon the public here at home.

22. Butch says:

I no longer have any guns, but when I did and was shooting in a known area, like a range, my ear protection would be either over my ears or close by. But when I hunted, the ear pro stayed in the truck. I wanted to hear everything around me. The rounds I shot were incidental to all the sounds of game around me.