And I’ll leave you with this:

This entry was posted in Babes. Bookmark the permalink.

16 Responses to And I’ll leave you with this:

1. Censusdesignatedplace says:

I think I hurt myself.

2. Milo Mindbender says:

That could get me killed, but thank you. If I was younger, richer, and better looking they might not be as expensive, but old, broke, and plain dont catch the young ones.

3. Alex Lund says:

Those babes will look at you like that only if you have tons of money – they are EXPENSIVE!
    But would they be worth it?
    Would you really risk a your money on that?
    I dont.

4. SgtBob says:

Like the Sears Christmas catalog, there was a lot of stuff you would like to have, but you couldn’t afford. Nice to look at the pictures, though.

5. singlestack says:

A couple of hookers in a cathouse.

6. Pete Parks says:

Adding the Nun makes this post stupid. Easy to take a shot at Catholics huh?

7. Bright Eyes says:

I was raised Catholic. Most Catholics I know including Priests have a great sense of humor. Obviously not all. Keep em coming.

I used to work with a Jesuit Brother when I was doing advocacy work with the homeless. Great guy.
      We were sitting in a bar enjoying a couple beers one night after we were done feeding in the park and he turned to me and said “You know what I really miss? Pussy. I really, really miss pussy.” I blew beer all over the bar with that one.

• Bright Eyes says:

Prezakly. A Monsignor had a camp in our town and when he visited he used to come into my fathers bar. Everybody drunk telling rank jokes. Us locals knew him but there would be outsiders and we loved it when one would say, Well, John what do ya do for a liven. He’d tell them and many faces would go white as a sheet. You could have heard a pin drop. Then us locals would start laughing and Monsignor was right with us laughing his ass off. A great guy. He would look at them as the laughter died down and say. Son, I don’t know if you noticed but we aren’t in a church.

8. Quagmire says: