Educated idiots

A new research paper published last week by a staff member of the women’s studies department at SUNY Brockport makes the case that the dairy industry’s production process involves the “rape” and “sexual assault” of cows.
According to a report by Campus Reform, a staff member of the women’s studies department at The College at Brockport, State University of New York argued in a recently published academic journal article that the production of milk on farms is akin to “rape” and “sexual assault.
-Frank

This entry was posted in Snowflakes. Bookmark the permalink.

22 Responses to Educated idiots

1. CC says:

How do they know the cows don’t enjoy it?
    Did they do extensive interviews at dairies?

2. Spencer Lewis says:

Now that we’re getting enriched by diversity from south of the border, the rape of cows is more real than the academic weirdos even know.

• FaCubeItches says:

Decades ago, when I lived in Chicago, some guy got caught fucking a cow at a petting zoo. The “Animal Stories” episode on WLS the next day was awesome…

3. RocketmanKarl says:

Let me guess: she never actually went to a dairy before writing this paper, did she?
    If she had, she might have actually learned something. Like that they artificially inseminate the cows because it’s safer. Bull-breeding can injure the cow. But even then it still isn’t rape. The cow, when fertile, stands still to be bred. She cooperates willingly.
    The cow also desperately wants to be milked. Being overly full hurts, and can lead to serious and even fatal consequences.

• Bert says:

I’ll gander a guess that the author of the report has never been in heat herself.

When old Bossy doesn’t want it and the bull keeps trying to mount her she just boogies off and the bull goes looking for another cow who will cooperate. Sort of like Saturday nights around any military post.

4. fjord says:

Good idea.

People incapable and unwilling to produce their own food attacking those that provide it for the entire nation, 24/7/365.

• pigpen51 says:

Also I have many friends who are dairy farmers, here in Michigan, milking from 20 cows all the way up to 150 cows, depending on their timing and such. The way that they take care of their animals is anything but abusive. The cattle are their living and it doesn’t pay to let them have harm come to them.
      I went out at night one time, with a friend who had beef cattle, and they were having calves. It was mid march, and snowy and cold, perhaps 10 o’clock at night. He was looking for any calves which had been born during the time after he had last been out and checked on them, and just before going to bed, to make sure that no calves had to lay in the wet and cold snow all night long, since they are very wet when they first are born. I don’t remember the exact number of calves we found, but it was around 4-5.

They didn’t anthropomorphize them, but they did treat them with kindness, which means that they didn’t hit or kick any of them, like we have seen on hidden videos before. It simply is bad for them financially, and he is also a Christian, and a decent person anyway. Now, if he were to be Muslim, and had goats or sheep, the story might have been different.
      I know, that is racist, and mean. Humor is funny because it always has a grain of truth in it.

I read someplace that back in the 1800s it took 40 acres to feed a family of 8 all year.
        And as far as treating your animals well, I’ve seen the same thing and I’ve been around agriculture most of my life. I’ve never seen an animal mistreated, not even once.

• Bacon says:

I’ve seen farm animals mistreated several times. But never in America, only in third world shitholes. Some of the casual abuse I’ve seen on farms in China makes moslem animal rape seem almost humane, that shit still gives me nightmares.

• fjord says:

You raise a lot of good points.

Also, a lot of times, the ones bitching about giving hormones to cows are OK with hormones for kids to change their “gender” and lopping off body parts.

A lot of animal handling might look to the outsider or uneducated as rough or abusive. These bleeding hearts like to install themselves where animals are being processed, such as at butcher shops,auctions and rodeos, and dictate policy AND EVERYONE FOLDS AND CATERS TO THEM. They aren’t the ones that are going to be run over or gored by a 2,000 lb. bull. But the agenda is to destroy the industry. All that environmental and animals rights crap is just that.. bullshit hiiding behind virtue .

• FaCubeItches says:

“People on the left just love to slam companies like Monsanto, Tyson foods, and Dow Chemical. They forget it is those same companies who have come up with many of the breakthroughs in agriculture that have allowed for just a limited number of acres compared to long ago, will feed nearly double the population of the world than when I was born in 1960.”

Well, when you want to either kill *all* of humanity, or all but a small remnant, you’re going to hate the motherfuckers who allow there to be *more* people, right?

• Bacon says:

I agree with your points Pigpen, but I honestly don’t think any of it applies to monsanto. Unlike most of the other Big Ag companies that help to feed the world, Monsanto doesn’t deserve any credit at all.

5. woodsterman says:

I’d like to study women more.

6. censusdesignatedplace says:

Maybe she needs her titties pulled once in a while.

7. Chris Mallory says:

Well, they are Yankees, so sexually assaulting farm animals is to be expected.

8. Elmo says:

This explains the study’s findings: the author has a degree in creative writing.

The paper has nothing to do with dairy cattle. It has everything to do with April’s feelings.
    I hope she grows up some day, but I doubt she ever will.

9. Daryl says:

Sympathy. If you are in the women’s study department you probably are a cow yourself.

10. tallow pot says:

She should study ducks or chickens to see what violent rape looks like.

11. Sedition says:

Next time I go to a breakfast joint, I’m ordering a glass of rape milk.

12. joe says:

I’ll bet you my ss check she thinks abortions are okay

13. Everett R Littlefield says:

Tallow pot, MY RIR Rooster is a real gentleman, he circles them once or twice to let them know it is coming, steps aboard and is finished in. 2-5 seconds. If the lady being courted is not interested they just walk off leaving him with his dick in the dirt!!

Play nice.