Friday gifdump

10)

This entry was posted in Gifs. Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to Friday gifdump

1. Chris Mallory says:

#4 Mr. Peabody is not going to be happy.

2. Daniel K Day says:

That’s funny, I think #7 was shooting an 8-shooter.

3. LowKey says:

Okay, I REALLY want #9.

4. Tom from East Tennessee says:

#1 – what scene is that in Bladerunner – I don’t remember it?

5. Dan says:

Had a job once where I drove a semi all over So.Cal. including downtown LA. The driver in #2 has some serious skills…and balls.

6. spaz says:

the little girl turning off the computer…kinda of cute…annoying i am sure but cute

7. Uchuck the Tuchuck says:

Where did you find #9? I am intrigued….

8. Rick says:

#1 Hong Kong protesting against Chicom. We should trade them 1:10 for the boot licking commies in this country.

#4 I’d like to hear the story of why the train pulled out of the dock when not all clear.

#7 The holster looks long enough to be a scabbard.

#9 looks like its at Lake Havasu on the Colorado River. Probably home-built. I suspect the FAA will ground it until it comes up with some sort of pilot certification.

#10 Unless that joker was in cahoots with the dad, I reckon the next photo is him missing some teeth.

• pkudude99 says:

For #10 — Looks to me like Dad is doing the jumping, surprising grandpa by how the kid flies, and then mom standing behind grandpa is there and catches the kid (she’s only partially in frame at the end, but she’s definitely pre-positioned and makes the catch).

9. Butch says:

#1 is a windmill blade. We see lots of those going north on I-35 coming out of Mexico. The blades are hollow and sometimes wetbacks hide in the cavity so they can get far from the Border.

10. Gryphon says:

#9 is Perfectly Legal with the FAA providing A) He has a Pilot’s License, and B) It has been Registered as Experimental Category. But I don’t See a N-Number on it, so he might get Busted for that. Experimental or Homebuilt Kit stuff is generally left alone by the Feds, unless you do it without the simple Paperwork.

Play nice.