Friday gifdump

10)

11)

12)

This entry was posted in Gifs. Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to Friday gifdump

1. Rocketguy says:

It’s amazing how many of these center around, “What made you think that was a good idea?”

2. Bright Eyes says:

Number 11 got lucky. Never Turn Your Back on the Sea. Ever. So many people do and never walk again or die. Happens more then most know.

• MMinLamesa says:

Off Kauai one time I used a wave board to get out past the wicked waves coming in on shore, had a great time surfing around, beautiful water and came back in timing my approach. Went just right but stupid fucking me stood there instead of scurrying onto the beach. Double points for grinning at my chick for the smooth ride in with my back turned. Last thing I remember was the beginning of a horrified look on her face as a motherfucker of a wave caught me. I swear it was like I was in a blender. Turned me every fucking way, I was absolutely powerless to do anything, spun my around like a ragdoll, dragged me over rocks and the bubbles were amazing.

I staggered onto the beach bleeding from fucking who knows how many scraps and cuts. And I know I was lucky at that.

3. Richard says:

#1 — fascinating tool I have not seen before, but it sets the screws too deep leaving a divot above the head to fill with muck, water, ice, etc. Can it be adjusted?
    #3 & #11 — we need 10 more seconds to see the outcome!

• WiscoDave says:

Look at the Senco brand ones. They have an adjustable depth lock. I have an older corded one – great for use where you need one hand to hold things together while you drill.

• Old Gray Wolf says:

I have an old Quik-drive/DeWalt tool. Mine has a depth adjustment on it. I expect that Makita does, too.

4. susan says: