Got the thievin’ bastard!!!

This entry was posted in funny pics. Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to Got the thievin’ bastard!!!

1. MartinFromGermany says:

Clip the wings and put it among your chickens: I wonder how its eggs taste. Alternately, how about a nice roast seagull? I have heard they taste a bit fishy.

2. It aint me says:

Effed around and found out?

Don’t mess with old white dudes…or their women.

3. whynot says:

seagulls…..rats of the ocean….

4. Just A Chemist says:

She’s about 20 years too old for me. But I think when I’m 65, if I’m single again, that might be what would catch my eye. Damn, amazing reflexes for her apparent age. Love the look on her face too.

5. Ed says:

I’ve seen foxes dig up old deer hides/skulls and eat the maggots out of them, but they won’t eat a damn sea gull…

6. crazyeighter says:

Now. SQUEEZE.

7. rocketride says:

I hear tell that they can easily be done in using bread, Alka-Seltzer tablets, and a slingshot.
    Break the tablets into approximately thirds. Smoosh the bread onto the fragments. Make some plain balls of bread of about the same size. Use the slingshot to deliver the payloads. The Alka-Seltzer will fizz and generate a lot of CO2 a bit after they reach the gizzard. . . The gull will likely suffer internal rupturing.

8. Sabre22 says:

Killing the damn things is illegal. I wish it was not, they are flying rats worse than Pigeons, Ravens and Crows. Since they are all federally protected they proliferate like crazy. pelicans are just as bad as they eat alot of fish. We never used to have them here in Montana but now they inhabit every sandbar.

• the other other Andrew says:

Pelicans being protected I understand, but flying shit factories (seagulls)?

Yes, there are some endangered species of turns and gulls, but not the common flying rat shit factories.

9. brighteyes says:

People. I was on a barge going to Ocracoke one day. Musta been forty people at the end of the barge holding up bread. A multitude of seagulls were swarmed over head getting the bread and shitting on them. I went to the other end of the barge. This dumb bitch ran up beside me and went to hold up a hunk a bread. I said to her, If a fuckin seagull shits on me you are going over the side. Stupid bitch left in a hurry.

10. Milo Mindbender says:

When I was stationed on Newfoundland 30 years ago the locals called them “Sea Ducks”, I personally didn’t like the taste.

11. Howard says:

I’m surprised this wasn’t a “I’m sure she’s taken”.

Play nice.