I need one of those double barreled magazine extended clips

Retired LAPD Sgt. Cheryl Dorsey describes herself as a “TV police expert,” but that expertise (such as it is) apparently doesn’t extend to guns or the laws regulating their purchase and possession.

The 20-year police veteran appeared on a Los Angeles local news station earlier this week in the wake of the El Paso and Dayton massacres, and she revealed startling ignorance about firearm function, background check laws, and police authority.

“Who can ultimately get a gun is not the problem,” she said. “The problem is high-powered weapons. It’s weapons that go through walls in some instances, armory that officers wear. It’s the availability of a double-barreled magazine extended clips. Why would a regular person need all of that?”
MORE/VIDEO
-Elmo

This entry was posted in California, Gun Control, To Protect and Serve, Videos, You can't make this shit up. Bookmark the permalink.

18 Responses to I need one of those double barreled magazine extended clips

1. anonymous says:

Long as it don’t have that ‘folding black thingy on the back’ that shoots 30 rounds a second and never misses . . . no sporting purpose whatsoever . . . who needs that . . .

2. John h says:

I want something that will go through an armory !! I can pick up a few of those double barrel stack magazine clips while I’m there! I think she needs a seat at the table with those other two crazy reps and senator chicks one from California and one from Texas I believe. I don’t know how she lasted 20 years on the street in LA.
    John h

3. crazyeighter says:

Are these more or less dangerous than “The Shoulder Thing That Goes Up”?

4. Dan Patterson says:

What in the goddamned hell?

5. Aesop says:

It’s LAPD.
    Compared to average officers, she’s a jet fuel genius.

True in most big cities as well.

Let that reality sink in for a minute.

6. rob says:

That chick’s haircut is enough to make a normal person regard her with suspicion.

7. joe bob says:

just another useless F’ing diversity hire that does not seem to know much about their, you know, actual job. spend her career in the traffic division. yep, a real expert on guns

8. Bad_Brad says:

She must have spent all of her time in dispatch.

9. CC says:

I agree, because the nonsense she’s spouting doesn’t exist.
    But I’ll bet MSM will be repeating this drivel soon.

• Elmo says:

I like the way the two L.A. anchors are nodding in rapt attention at her every word.

She said after you pass your National Instant Criminal Background Check (which she called NCIS, not NICS) “…three days later you get a gun”, in a state that has a 10 day waiting period on both handguns and long guns.

She’s an idiot. And being retired LAPD, she’s an idiot who is exempt from most of California’s new gun laws, of which she’s completely oblivious.

10. Tsgt Joe says:

Damn……..Palmetto is all out of double barreled magazine extended clips and they dont know when they will get more.

11. ed357 says:

“…..National Instant Criminal Background Check…..N.C.I.S……”

You reckon she meant….NCIC….National Crime Information Center….I seem to remember that was what they ran names thru to check for warrants and records….

But that was mid 70’s to early 80’s.

12. Sarthurk says:

This example is EXACTLY why red flag laws are dangerous! If LEO’s have no concept of the issue, or even a common sense understanding, then we’re all in big trouble. Apparently the Constitution wasn’t even considered in this dumbass “Fake News” interview.

13. Al_in_Ottawa says:

Maybe she means one of these?

Yes, me wants one!