Patrick Crusius has a profile on MyLife.com.

MyLife is an American information brokerage founded in 2002 as Reunion.com. MyLife gathers personal information through public records and other sources to automatically generate a “MyLife Public Page” for each person, described by MyLife as a “complete Wikipedia-like biography on every American.”

At 2:46 PM today MyLife had this profile for the deranged killer Patrick Crusius.

His original profile at 2:46 said he was a registered Democrat.
-Denise

This entry was posted in Liberals, You can't make this shit up. Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to Leftists Change Shooter Patrick Crusius’s MyLife Page after Saturday Shooting from Democrat to Republican

1. Kapt Kaos says:

I’m shocked, shocked I say.

2. Peter B says:

Not to mention that the NYT selectively the El Paso ecoterrorist’s manifesto:

“Fresh water is being polluted from farming and oil drilling operations. Consumer culture is creating thousands of tons of unnecessary plastic waste and electronic waste, and recycling to help slow this down is almost non-existent,” he ranted.
    “We even use god knows how many trees worth of paper towels just wipe water off our hands. Everything I have seen and heard in my short life has led me to believe that the average American isn’t willing to change their lifestyle, even if the changes only cause a slight inconvenience. The government is unwilling to tackle these issues beyond empty promises since they are owned by corporations….”

“Corporations that also like immigration because more people means a bigger market for their products. I just want to say that I love the people of this country, but god damn most of y’all are just too stubborn to change your lifestyle. So the next logical step is to decrease the number of people in America using resources. If we can get rid of enough people, then our way of life can become more sustainable.”

The Times used the last sentence to illustrate how

“…aggrieved white men over the last several months have turned to mass murder in service of hatred against immigrants, Jews and others they perceive as threats to the white race.”

• capt fast says:

The NYT confuses me quite often. do not the democrats have the history of hatred against immigrant, Jews, and others-including blacks, asians, irish, italians, etc.etc.? democrat party is the true home of the fat assed wealthy white guys trying to control other peoples lives to the smallest detail. democrats should own their own history. just sayin’ for a friend…also the kids manifesto sounds like some of General Ripper’s lines from the film “Dr. Strangelove”. reunion.com, we be looking at you.

quite a few walmart shoppers yesterday in denver had odd shaped waistlines which didn’t look at all like they had to many tacos for lunch. for what ever reason, don’t try to carry a long gun into a denver walmart. judging from all the concealed firepower i observed, there wouldn’t be but a slick grease spot on the floor if someone did so. just sayin”

3. Alowishus says:

So, how do you know the communists changed it?
    They’re not the only ones in America stirring the shitstorm pot to further their personal agenda.

4. Alowishus says:

So, how do you know the communists changed it?
    Just because the gateway pundit claims it’s true, based on a twitter post, does not make it so.
    They’re not the only ones stirring the shitstorm in America, to further their personal agenda.

• Plankton67 says:

You bring up a good point, there is no smoking gun that says that communists did what is described. Communists are the easy answer, the emotional answer, but may not be the hand of the deed. Are they capable of it? Sure are. Capability + Intent = threat.
      Now, should it emerge that Communists knew exactly whose profile to look for (what did they know, when did they know it), there may be a case to be made regarding foreknowledge. If there was foreknowledge, then you have more than 1 player. More than 1 player = conspiracy. Conspiracy is a known communist MO.

5. Mike Papa says:

Also look into the shooter’s father, a “healer” with connections to the John of God cult. http://streamable.com/okzoe

6. Miles Long says:

Mylife is bullshit. I just checked myself on the site & I’m related to people I’ve never met or heard of. Do you think I should give them my credit card # so I can change it? Hahahahaha. I was born at night but not last night.

Play nice.