‘Not to exceed 600 pounds’

This entry was posted in WTF?. Bookmark the permalink.

31 Responses to ‘Not to exceed 600 pounds’

1. brighteyes says:

Had to have fallen outta tree inta that basket. Aint no way she climbed up there nor did anyone pick yer up and set her in there. Do you think she can possibly communicate with a few simple hand gestures? Proof

2. Padawan says:

Like I said in another post…those carts are for the frail not the whale.

3. Austin T O'Neal says:

Jeebus! How fucking lazy and pathetic can you be??

• Dan Patterson says:

Please don’t ask; we’ll get another example!

• A Texan says:

You’re going to get the same kind of answer as when you ask, “How stupid can you be?” to a lot of people.

The problem is that both questions are interpreted as a challenge, and not as a statement of contempt.

4. Cavguy says:

“Oh the humanity!”

5. snuffy says:

Then they whine when grocery stores in the ghetto close up shop.

6. The money that could have gone to a Manned Mars mission in 1984 went to fattening up that sow and millions like her.

7. Steven Wright says:

We could have a moon base, stations at the LaGrange orbits, and be moving out into the Universe, but we spent it all on them folks.

8. Bad_Brad says:

I’m wondering how the driver knows where she’s going. Probably by smell.

9. outdoorjohn2014 says:

I’m fat, don’t park in the same zipcode!

(Inspired by a previous post)

• Padawan says:

And what’s incredibly sad is they have handicap plates on their car and/or a placard hanging from their rear view mirror because their “genitic” disorder “prevents” them from walking long distances.

10. haha!@luis says:

All your kneegrow followers just popped a boner!!!!

11. Murkan Mike says:

I’m glad to see that the food stamps I’m forced to pay for are going to good use.

12. Cederq says:

Is that the Tank Division?

13. C.R. says:

you don’t get to be a huge tub of shit like that by working every day and getting a little excorsise now and then . she probably gets winded running to the icebox . Do they make wheelchairs with a wide load sign and a couple skinny people as out riders ? hate to get her fat ass stuck in a narrow aisle …..

• Padawan says:

A very good friend of mine drives for the city transit system. They were sued not that long ago by an extremely overweight woman who has a custom made motorized chair for her to mosie around town in. Her family sued city transit on her behalf because her 49″ wide chair base didn’t fit the ramps and doors to the buses, which fit the federal mandate of 48″ wide.

14. Daryl says:

Poverty, in this country

15. Dan Patterson says:

All people deserve respect, all peoples’ actions are valuable, we are all the same, we must not criticize others, borders are only a line on a map, all civilizations are equal, diversity is our strength!

This message brought to you by the Center for Devaluing American Civilization.

• Padawan says:

I slave away as a McDonald’s shift manager for a living. I’m no prize pig but my weight problem is due to a medical issue and medication. I had an extremely overweight customer once call me a lazy fat cow just because I wouldn’t replace her food (a large size double quarter pounder meal, an additional double quarter pounder, a large chocolate shake and and apple pie) AND give her a refund. I watched her sit down after our “exchange” and wolf down that entire order without flinching. I’ve also heard fron the people at the donut shop across the street said person will inhale two dozen donuts in a single sitting.

16. crazyeighter says:

Seeing shit like this is what weaned me off the electric carts after my surgery.

17. judgeroybean says:

Time for body mass index requirements for welfare rats. Too fat? Too bad. No food stamps for you, fat ass.

18. MartinFromGermany says:

How did she get into this cart and how will she get out of this cart again? Hydraulic hoist? Crane?

19. Miles Long says:

There’s usually at least a 20% engineered understatement in maximums. Good thing, huh?

Play nice.