Proper placement of a shoulder belt

This entry was posted in Babes. Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to Proper placement of a shoulder belt

1. brighteyes says:

Fell outta ugly tree and hit every branch. She’s ugly as shit. I’m surprised she lived with her eyes that far apart. Nobody home in the eyes, I’m thinking Alcohol Fetal Syndrome.

2. Rick says:

That’s an NPC. Soulless eyes. Completely pliable. Unable to express emotion. Flatter than a pancake, no feeling. Agreeable all the day long, otherwise expressionless. Good luck, enjoy your fun in the sun.

I just spent the better part of two fricking days on the phone with these idiots. Apparently the school for medical assistant is more for personal development, a charm school, than it is for professional development. The front office girl for my Dr is a hottie but I would go out of my mind bored with her in less time than to type this sentence. The upside is she’ll do anything you want. The down side is no response, no feeling, she’ll suck the feeling out of you.

Three times, THREE TIMES!!! to get her to accurately transcribe a simple message. Sorry, its just that these….these…things…get me to….never mind.

• Frank says:

Agreed – dead eyes creep me out. About as fun to look at as a clothes mannequin.

• Daniel K Day says:

I hear what you’re saying, but you might want to rethink that “flatter than a pancake” phrasing.

3. Towser says:

Yeah but that sweater/hoodie thingy is all wrong.

4. Joe Blow says:

I think you need more of these public safety type announcements Kenny. For the safety of your readership!

5. SgtBob says:

That’s going to rub your skin. Let me apply a little soothing ointment.

6. Spin Drift says:

Please take this in the context that I’m a Professional when it comes to this. The belt is being worn in a manner that will minimize upper torso excursion in case of vehicular accident. Upper torso excursion can lead to the head traveling far enough forward to contact rigid surfaces in the interior of the vehicle. CFR 49 (FMVSS) 571.201 specifies head impact criteria (HIC) for contact with interior items like “A” pillars. Now in this particular situation her head hitting the interior will only damage the car. She’s already taken a few to the head but she does have her own onboard air bags, so she’s go that going for her.

Spin