The Battle of Athens: Restoring the Rule of Law

-George

This entry was posted in Patriots, Tennessee, Videos. Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to The Battle of Athens: Restoring the Rule of Law

1. Sedition says:

I’ve pointed this story and video out to plenty when it comes to instances of government corruption and over reach. I got quite a few thank yous for allerting folks to this.

2. Jeffery in Alabama says:

I saw it several years ago. I think it was on (believe it or not) Turner Classic Movies. It was low budget, but not a bad film at all. The message was clear and powerful just like the “real” story.

3. Frank says:

Stopped there once to get some gas for my bike, and discovered that the bike had sprung a leak somewhere, and was putting gas on the bike and the ground. Gas station attendant freaked out and asked me to move the bike away from the pumps.
    I was on my way to Deal’s Gap, but didn’t make it that trip.

4. BG says:

One of the great moments in American history. Of course the lefties try to sway the effect declaring the rise in “violent crime” after the ouster of the Sheriff. What they always fail to acknowledge was the “violent crime” was extended to those that were ousted. I don’t think we will ever see this type of action again. My fear is we will see Bosnia type action and our world will never be the same.

5. Chadd Newman says:

I was born in Athens and went to elementary school in nearby Niota. I remember talking to some of the older men who’d been involved. They were all Second World War veterans. Men who stormed the beaches of Iwo Jima or fought at the Battle of the Bulge were not about to be intimidated by a small town sheriff.

6. nonncom says:

Men who were ready to do what was necessary….we are going to need more shortly….

7. Ray says:

Had the vets lined up Cantrell and his supporters and shot them on the spot we wouldn’t need to do this again. It was the same mistake the Russians made after the fall of the Soviet union. If you make the example history remembers and cockroaches like the Clintons never take office. Lets not make the same mistake.

Play nice.