Fucking Mondays…..

This entry was posted in WTF?. Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to Fucking Mondays…..

1. Critter says:

The dishwasher? Yeah, I’ve done that.

• Guairdean says:

You’re not alone.

• Onehalfmvsquared says:

Me too. Hotel room dishwasher had no dishwashing detergent but did have a small bottle of Dawn. I stopped it, cleaned it out before it did any damage. #stupidengineer

• SS says:

Memories. Just married in the 60’s and she had to go to hospital for wisdom teeth. Sheeeyit…how hard is this?…Im an Injunear at NASA…a little Tide and job done. I swear to God the suds were 4 feet high.

2. Ragnar says:

I was greatly amused by two cops getting together like that. I would have slowed down to take a picture too…and then put down my window to laugh as I drove by the dumb assed badged orcs.

But that’s just the middle finger in me talking.

• Lord of the Fleas says:

Why is it I hear Waylon singing the theme song from Dukes of Hazzard?

• Tim says:

Kensington, Philadelphia is a contained area of hookers, homeless, heroin needles and crack. As long as no violence and little disturbance off neighborhood homes, open season for drugs.

3. Rob says:

The wrap held that pallet together pretty well!

• Rick says:

An idiot built that pallet, stacked bottled water up high on an already pretty tall stack. Then, an idiot brought the whole pallet onto the floor. It toppled when the co-idiot began cutting the wrap.

4. Zarba says:

I bought that model Mr. Coffee and it did that almost every day; so I though I just got a bad one. I replaced it and the next one did as well. Bad design; I think they sped up the brewing process (I guess Keurig is killing their business) and it overflows the basket nearly every time.

Have one of the same model from 2 years ago that NEVER overflows like that.

5. Judy says:

We had a bus driver like that! Can you imagine 55 high school kids silently praying we get to the bus stop in one piece?

6. DW says:

I use a percolator on a timer. It starts at 0545 and by the time I wake up (0600-0630) it’s ready.

Play nice.