Has America Become One of the Most Evil Nations on the Entire Planet?

How will history remember us? As Americans, we like to think that we are a light to the world and that other countries should be using us as a model for how to properly do things. But the truth is that we have become unspeakably evil, and after reading this entire article I doubt that there will be anyone that will disagree with me. And while it is certainly true that there are quite a few other nations that are also tremendously evil, none have fallen harder or faster then we have. At one time America truly was “the hope of the world”, but now just about every form of wickedness that you can possibly imagine is exploding all around us, and very few of our national leaders seem to care.

The first example that I would like to discuss is something that came out in court on Thursday…
-Murray

This entry was posted in WTF?. Bookmark the permalink.

21 Responses to Has America Become One of the Most Evil Nations on the Entire Planet?

1. Jeffery in Alabama says:

I really am at a loss for words. The “breeding fetish” described is one of the most demented things I have ever read. Call me naive, but I have never heard of such. A day of reckoning will come.
    Deo Vindice

2. joe says:

I couldn’t even finish the article. Unbelievable horror. Jesus weeps.

3. Frank says:

Not just to others but to our own!

4. crazyeighter says:

And people are breaking their necks to come live here.

5. Johno says:

Wow, I thought that my homeland of Australia was pretty fucked up because of social engineering over the last fifty years. Well it is, but hell, Wirecutter and followers, I would not let our society stoop so low.
    I know that the real majority of Americans are decent people, though not fault free, I’ve met many of you. So tell me why you allow your political rats, of any stripe, to facilitate this sort of industry, seriously?
    It smacks of the sort of thing that the Chicom ruling class reserves for their political dissidents, but I don’t think that even that nation is so degraded as to allow wholesale harvesting of babies, created solely as stem cell sources.
    When are the great American god-fearing patriots going to refuse these real-life human vampires (which is what they are, feeding on their own kind) , the like of Soros and his billionaire cronies, the ability to use innocent young life to enrich their own evil existence?
    The couple mentioned in the article, breeding fetishists, need to be introduced to a lead-based birth control pill.

• FaCubeItches says:

At the end of the day, nobody gives a fuck – not really. Sure, people will write angry letters or some such, but as far as real, effective action goes? Nope. Not gonna happen.

As I’ve seen written “Eric Rudolph was against abortion. Every one else just finds it distasteful.” (Sometimes uses other names, but same basic statement.)

• pigpen51 says:

Johno, We allow this to happen because we actually have little say in what goes on in this country. We vote for leaders to do something, and when they get in to office, they do what they want to do anyway. It is going to come to a head in the next couple of years, I think. And then, there will be a huge upheaval. Who knows where it will end?

6. just sayin says:

MEH!
    “Why don’t we just invade Venezuela and take their oil and gold for ourselves” THE Don.

7. bogsidebunny says:

We be bad mother fuckers.

8. B.S. in V.C. says:

It is an absolute apostasy what U.S. has become

9. NewVegasBadger says:

Good thing the World War II generation is dying off. What was the point of going to war to defeat the Nazis when we ARE now very much like them? World view is the same: some people deserve to die and it is acceptable to commit murder so long as The State says that it is legal to do so.
    Our para-military LEOs can do what ever the hell they want, shrug their shoulders and say, “I was only following orders”.

10. Dan says:

History is written by the victors. If the commie left wins then history a millenia from now will report the USA as an evil empire far worse than the USSR or China under Mao.

11. MMinLamesa says:

All of us are going to have to answer for this

12. Dav says:

And they still keep trying to come here Illegally…

13. fjord says:

I think of things like this every time i see a sign hanging out on someone’s house, or car, that says GOD BLESS AMERICA.

No. He doesn’t.

14. nonncom says:

The ones hoping to benefit from this are the wealthy in this country….which includes the majority of the house and senate, and the presidency….as such, nothing more than token resistance will be displayed against this Godless practice….this is no different from the ancient pagans who ate their own children in times of famine….

15. Rick says:

Wow, I need less internet and reality. Ignorance truly IS bliss.
    How fucking disgusting.