Sunday Video 10

This entry was posted in Videos. Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to Sunday Video 10

1. Bilderback says:

It’d be more interesting if she were getting waxed. Nice of mom not to give a shit about the friend so she could document her daughter’s first step towards being a slut.

2. David says:

A couple of idiot tarts out for the day

3. arc says:

Why do people do this to themselves?

Looks like she ran out of emotional support to give, I thought I heard a head crack on that countertop.

4. Cavguy says:

I don’t get it, there’s a lot of stupid going on.

5. Travis says:

Pussy…

6. Bright Eyes says:

Great, a friend that passes out, steals the attention and prolongs the fuckin agony. A real bud. Of course anyone that would do that shit has to have shit for friends.

7. Whynot says:

You’d be surprised at the number of burly guys that pass out when their kid’s being sutured……mom does ok, dad not so much

8. Ohio Guy says:

Sissy! Actually, something like that happened to me while watching an epidural procedure on wife #1 before childbirth. The nurse, however, observed that I wasn’t looking too well and told me that I’d better sit down. That was many years ago. I think I’m a little tougher now. I think?

9. Mike_C says:

I nearly passed out (clammy sweats, tunnel vision) as a 3rd-year med student being shown how to draw blood from a newborn infant. (The TL;DR is you put a rubber band around the head, impeding venous blood return. The scalp veins swell, and you put the needle into that. Ewww.) Funny how that stuff works: I don’t mind arterial lines, heart caths, abdominal paracentesis, open surgery, etc, but the baby-scalp thing got me. I think the only reason I didn’t pass out was the resident instructing me was an Emma Watson-looking [without the EW crazy], clean-cut Ann Taylor-model sort of girl, plus she was smart and nice. Can’t shame yourself in front of a cutie like that.

10. Anthony says:

I can protect myself from the enemy, God save me from a bungling friend.

Play nice.