Those poor misunderstood ‘teens’…

The surveillance video is brutal. One shows a group of people on the Target Field Plaza start punching a man, then jumping on him, stripping off his pants and stealing from his pockets, throwing a potted plant on him, then running over him with a bicycle.

“I don’t think I have ever seen anything like what I saw at Target Field,” said Ken Sherman, owner of 7 Steakhouse and Sushi on Hennepin Ave.
FROM HERE/VIDEO
-Jeff in El Dorado, Chuck, Rob

This entry was posted in Race. Bookmark the permalink.

21 Responses to Those poor misunderstood ‘teens’…

1. Kapt Kaos says:

Smells like Moslem violence.

2. Paul J says:

Thanks Ken. I was going to send you something on this. Lots of Die-versity wonderfuling up a formerly nicer place

3. bogsidebunny says:

Proof: Why semi-auto, high capacity magazine rifles are absolutely necessary.

4. rolldog says:

He needed to be more aware of his surroundings. Caught in the middle of vibrancy is never a good thing. Don’t know what happened in the few minutes before the attack, but he should have gotten his a$$ out of there earlier.

• Kapt Kaos says:

Evidently, a guy walks up to you and strikes up a conversation. As you chat the rest of the pack jumps you. Its It’s been going on there for quite some time and just now it’s finally getting attention because they attacked a doctor.

5. Will says:

At some point the muh diversity morons are going to pick on the wrong guy who’s carrying. Five or six of these pieces of shit DRT would be a good start.

6. I saw the video and noticed the racial makeup of the mob, and remembered that Minnesota has a large contingent of Obummer sponsored Somalis and other African immigrants. There you go…they acted like savages back home, and that’s how they act here.

• Stretch says:

The first Somalis were brought in by Bill Clinton’s administration. Over 20 years ago I wanted to take my wife to see where my Grandfather was born. Great-Uncle John said “Oh, no! That’s a Somali neighborhood. They don’t like Whites down there.”
      It’s going to be a long one.

7. Frank says:

Mr Darwin, paging Mr Darwin…..

8. Wolffman says:

Brothers sure can’t throw a good punch…

9. Jack says:

Uh huh…
    We all called it.
    Zoo animals

10. Sanders says:

I was sitting in my truck in a parking lot by a bus stop in Albuquerque, looking up some stuff for a job walk I was headed to. Then a bunch of somalis came up to the bus stop and started shaking down everyone there for some money. Their leader saw me sitting in my truck and decided to come talk to me. I set my pistol on the seat, in plain view. When he got up to the truck, he saw the pistol and decided he had somewhere else to be and gathered up his “posse” and went down the road to the next bus stop.

11. SgtBob says:

When the protected class is protected from police interference into cultural matters, anything goes is the result. The beaters can be identified, but what happens then?

12. TwoDogs says:

That’s why you avoid places like that and carry a gun anyway. F*****g Somali savages.

• crazyeighter says:

Not saying there’s a correlation, but the former DC Chief of Police, Cathy Lanier became the head honcha of Security for the NFL in 2016, after DC lost their “May Issue” CCW’s court case. One of the first things she did was to ban carry in their stadiums for all but The Only Ones.

Not that I’ll ever attend an NFL game, but carry where you feel the need.

• the other other Andrew says:

That is one of the main reasons I no longer go to games or movies or most restaurants.

My rights are more important than their feelings, and I’d rather spend the money on self defense than on their over-priced crap.

13. TC says:

Those upstanding youths are doing their job to spread race realism one polar bear at a time.

14. Scott halloween says:

Bring back public punishment.
    Whipping.
    For everyone of them.
    In the town square.
    5 lashes for anyone caught protesting.
    On the evening news.

15. FaCubeItches says:

NASA’s astronaut corps was hit hard – it’s tough to lose that many honna stoonts who are turning their lives around.

16. MAJack says:

The monkeys are loose in Sector 3.

17. Crawfisher says:

It is amazing to me that media can report on anything but the facts, and the public eats it up, This is black on white violence.
    I fly through MSP periodically over the last 15 years, the USA is nuts to have Somali’s working at the airport. Bad things have and will happen. I never feel safe at MSP

Play nice.