After Trump, We’re Next

The Democrats in 2016 graciously gave Americans the opportunity to do as we were told and vote for Hillary Clinton. And just as we so many times disappointed Barack Obama, we failed them as well, proving our illegitimacy as a citizenry.

Electing Trump was the last straw for them – plastic, of course, paper is for us rabble. They used to want only our money, but since we elected Trump, they’ve decided to come for everything else we enjoy as free citizens of the Republic.
-Rurik

This entry was posted in Liberals, Politics. Bookmark the permalink.

14 Responses to After Trump, We’re Next

1. Bad_Brad says:

It seems to me a strong case for Military Tribunals can be made. If what’s currently taking place is no Tyrannical than what is it?

2. paul b says:

Keep your powder dry and your guns close.

3. Dano says:

Well, now I am fuckin pissed for the rest of the night. But it makes me hate the left even more, so, that is a good thing.

4. censusdesignatedplace says:

Trump is not the only thing standing between us and them, we are.
    Are we standing?
    After the last “mass shooting”, I don’t remember which one, it’s immaterial, my wife said they’re gonna come for our guns. I told her that they’ll have to kill me first. I’m not swallowing the bitter pill of servitude. I’d rather die with a good story to pass down than just fade the fuck away.

• John h says:

Ive had the same conversation w/ my immediate family. The adults all said they’d cover my flanks! I hope theyre here if it happens.
      John h

• Lineman says:

Amen Brother I hope you have Community when it happens to come to your aid…

5. Earth Pig says:

Continue to invest in lead and brass.

6. chutes magoo says:

Get right with your God and shoot well!

7. anonymous says:

Yeah, encouraging illegal aliens to come into our country while declaring all Whites as The Enemy. We are being REPLACED by persons who never were born with American rights. People used to their government(s) telling them what to do and how much they could have. Peoples used to receiiving a living wage far under what the average American earns. All of them grateful to the U.S. Government giving them this opportunity.

The U.S. government wants COMPLIANCE, not educated citizens. They want the Deplorables gone, any way they can do it. There will be a Reckoning in the future.

8. Sanders says:

You need more ammo and more hard-hearted friends and family.

• FaCubeItches says:

Or less ammo and more metabolically-challenged would-be overlords. At some point, prepping simply becomes stockpiling for your enemy.

9. nonncom says:

Maybe they figure another civil war will wipe out half of the population, and that’s really what the aim is….the question is, which half….leftys, be careful what you ask for….

10. Stretch says:

To paraphrase Ninotchka; There are going to be fewer but better Americans.

11. WestcoastDeplorable says:

Now more than ever, we must insist on military tribunals for all those involved in this coup de ‘tat against our President.

Play nice.