How many times do I have to tell you DON’T PLAY WITH FIRE?

A 12-year-old Michigan boy is recovering from second degree burns after being set ablaze in what is being described as a social media challenge.

Tabitha Cleary of Dearborn Heights, Michigan, told a reporter for CNN affiliate WDIV that her son, Jason Cleary, suffered second degree burns to his chin, chest and stomach after he was set on fire at a friend’s house.

This entry was posted in WTF?. Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to How many times do I have to tell you DON’T PLAY WITH FIRE?

1. Bright Eyes says:

If you have a kid and he sticks his hand in fire, pulls his hand out and sticks his hand in again….Kill the son of a bitch. He aint worth raising.

• Kapt Kaos says:

I have a brother that I ain’t talked to in 35 years. He’s pretty much the ultimate dick head. My mother told me that when that fucker was a kid he touched a red hot element on an electric stove bare handed….then grabbed it again. Burned the shit out of himself. You’re exactly right. The guy ain’t worth the air he’s breathing.

• Oswald Bastable says:

Got an autistic son who doesn’t understand shit, but he understands ‘Hot’.

2. Veeshir says:

20 times of being told isn’t worth one time of finding out the hot way.

3. Ohio Guy says:

Some smart person could propagandize this to our advantage. If all communists/socialists were led to believe that all their dreams would come true if they just showered in a flammable liquid and flicked a bic.

4. Daryl says:

Kids have to find out things first hand. Who among us didn’t play with fire as a youth? We flipped matches, fought with hair spray torches and other forgotten dumb shit. We didn’t pour gasoline or other inflamables on each other tho.

5. bogsidebunny says:

Now a dedication request for Tabitha in the burn center:

6. Sanders says:

I wonder when they’ll start with the Drano challenge where they shotgun a bottle of liquid Drano down their throat in one gulp?

Play nice.