Like it or not, it’s still Monday

This entry was posted in WTF?. Bookmark the permalink.

26 Responses to Like it or not, it’s still Monday

1. Adirondack Patriot says:

The stove is a Kenmore. Same thing happened to my stove. Good luck getting a replacement part from Sears.

2. crazyeighter says:

#5 is why I only change oil when the engine is dead cold.

3. Miles Long says:

#5 Been there, wore that. Scalding hot auto trans service, 1st job of the day while customer waited. The pan was stuck then it wasn’t. Had a doctor appt. right after work that day too. It made me happy the engineers saved 20 cents per car by no longer putting a drain plug in the pan.

4. Max says:

I like how her screen name has “science” in it, but her PhD is in Philosophy. I bet she’s a climate scientist, just like Hanoi Jane.

5. M. Sage says:

Pretty sure the cars under the building happened in the Loma Prieta quake.

If it wasn’t a BMW owner, I’d say “I bet that person will start looking before they throw their door open!” But BMW owners are dumb as rocks, so that’ll just be one of a few doors they’ll destroy by opening it in front of oncoming, I’m sure.

6. Scarecrow says:

Well, you can’t make an omelette without br….HOLYMOTHERFU!!!!!!

7. Scott Doe says:

That last one…that’s why you have a dog.it’ll be cleaned up in no time

8. Eastwood says:

#8 happened to me at my last house a couple of years ago. This year I bought a new cordless 40 volt weed eater. The second time i used it i heard a loud pop .I thought I had probably threw a pebble into the plastic hose reel box. When I got to the driveway I saw that I had shattered the back window out of my wife’s SUV. It cost me $560 for a new one. My deductible was $500 so I ate it all to keep my insurance from going up. It started raining about 15 minutes later.

9. Oswald Bastable says:

#5 Now you know what is in the 701.

10. Titan Mk6B says:

Concerning #5. Had a guy with a 59 Caddy that had not changed his oil in years. Boss talked him into changing it and when I took the drain plug loose nothing came out. Stupidly I stuck a screwdriver in the hole.

11. Brad says:

What’s with #2? Is that ice or foam?